This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 1 voto(i) - 5 media
[NC] A proprosito dell'attivazione del Cruise Control nei modelli 2006 ...
bill_viper Ha scritto:I think I've got a mountain in front of me after reading your post...damn..

In order to test the presence of the software in the ECU, I created a chip device with a couple of resistors & switches (3 euro for all).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29095[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
Zef, what if you tell us what resistor(s) to use to emulate the cruise control buttons?
This way we could proceed by testing the presence of the software.

bill_viper, not all hope is lost. ECU software is just, software... and can be replaced. For instance with the EcuTek ProECU kit, which flashes a new image to the ECU's firmware.
I *guess* ( but I am not sure about it 100% ) that the new image is of the whole software. In that case, the Cruise Control features will be embedded in the new ECU software image ( they are required to take advantage of the full RaceRom features ).

Since a reflash of the ECU is always a good thing ( the OEM maps are just a stereotype and they don't reflect the individual characteristics of your actual engine, even if you haven't done any modification to it ), and will yield better mileage, performance and reliability for your engine, based on what you put your priorities on.

Just my two cents.
  Cita messaggio
Switch condition Resistance (ohm)
ON OFF button pressed Continuity
CANCEL button pressed 117—123
SET/- button pressed 666—694
RES/+ button pressed 2,156—2,244
No button pressed No continuity
  Cita messaggio
mauro Ha scritto:Grazie ancora per il tuo aiuto, adesso non mi resta che smontare e cercare .......Thumbup

Ecco fatto trovato il fatidico cavo segnale velocita e il Pilot cruise control funziona benissimo....!!Big GrinThumbup
MX5 NC LE:
  Cita messaggio
[video=youtube;fu42S6S1ngs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu42S6S1ngs[/video]

Thumbup
  Cita messaggio
zef Ha scritto:[video=youtube;fu42S6S1ngs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu42S6S1ngs[/video]

Thumbup
:buahah::buahah::buahah::buahah::buahah:: Thanks ::clap2::primo::whistling:
MX5 NC LE:
  Cita messaggio
Raga la mia è stata costruita nel novembre 2007, secondo voi ha ancora il software sulla centralina per il cruise control?
  Cita messaggio
Ciao,
non riesco a ritrovare i pin in centralina perchè la numerazione sui miei connettori è diversa cioè conettore A con numeri da A1 a A60 e connettore B con numeri da B1 a B60 mi puoi dire riga e verticale guardando il connettore da dietro oppure se hai lo schema della numerazione che hai usato tu?

Grazie
NB 1.8 blu del 99 EX scarico tonante, NEW (work in progress) scarico fischiante

Io sono il guerrafondaio più pacifista della terra!

Disperato perchè sono ormai 10 anni che non si producono più delle macchine ma solo computer con 4 ruote.
  Cita messaggio
Ciao, ho acquistato un volante con gli switch per il cruise e vorrei cimentarmi nell'installazione del cruise sulla mia rc 2.0 immatricolata gennaio 2007 quindi immagino produzione 2006 ..
purtroppo nn riesco a trovare uno schema dei pin della centralina.. per caso sapete dove trovarlo o se sono già segnati direttamente su di essa ? Mi sapreste dire la misura dei capocorda da recuperare o dove comprarli?

Ultima cosa, ho letto su un forum straniero che era possibile saldare il led smd sul quadro strumenti per la spia di attivazione del cruise e questa funzionava ma a quanto ho capito loro avevano già tutto cablato e gli bastava montare i tasti per avere il cruise funzionante .. forse era versione USA, ora non ricordo .. sapete se su quella europea basta saldaere il led ?
  Cita messaggio