This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Possible Lip Spoiler GB?
1. Alex Zanardi GVS NB Lip
2. Bisso NA front lip OEM
3. Yuza NA front lip OEM
4. Aleottosei NA front lip OEM
  Cita messaggio
Ok, that would be enough to post at one address.

What would that address be, so I can actually check everything can and will work fine?
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
Chi raccoglie? Io lavoro fuori tutta settimana, meglio se qualcuno può ritirare il pacco più facilmente.
NA 90 CV Montego Blu

"Il divertimento alla guida di un mezzo é inversamente proporzionale alla sua sicurezza. La sicurezza di un mezzo è, comunque, inversamente proporzionale alla percezione che abbiamo di essa"
(Teorema di Yuza, incipit della mia tesi di laurea!)

"La mx5 non si guida, si indossa" Richard Meaden

Vendo ricambi/accessori
http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...cessori-NA
  Cita messaggio
I'm so tempted
- ex NB 1.8 Anniversary #3379 -

~ NA 1.8 Slimer ~
blog / thread

flickr - 5∞px
  Cita messaggio
if nobody willing, I can collect as work at home, then we organize to distribute.

wait until Monday to close so that drakkar decide.
  Cita messaggio
The liste we have now can be posted in one box according to the offer.

However, there is a strong possibillity, if another 5th spoiler added not to be possible to fit in the box.

A.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:The liste we have now can be posted in one box according to the offer.

However, there is a strong possibillity, if another 5th spoiler added not to be possible to fit in the box.

A.

Mmmmmmmm let me think about it!

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570I con Tapatalk 2
Driving an mx5 it's not about miles per gallon, but Smiles per gallon
MX-5 NA 1.8 - Road&Track
  Cita messaggio
excuse but to go from 4 to 5 or 6 can not use larger boxes?
I could really close now, but I'm sorry if there are other interested leave them out.

Dakkar Number propongho to close Monday, what do you want to do?
  Cita messaggio
Just find all interested and we ll do our best.

Sent from my Nexus S
  Cita messaggio
ok ragazzi, io ho altre spese al momento quindi rimando l'acquisto del lip a più avanti Smile
- ex NB 1.8 Anniversary #3379 -

~ NA 1.8 Slimer ~
blog / thread

flickr - 5∞px
  Cita messaggio