This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Possible Lip Spoiler GB?
I think it's better to wait a few days and see if anyone still wants to join,

for pagamentio and delivery times?
and can have them before 06/10/12?

shipping and you can make it to Milan so that between you, your neighbors, while you give it to someone who I went to Cremona?
  Cita messaggio
You guys decide who's in and who's out, what the address will be and when will the GB ends.

This is not mandatory to happen after all, only if you guys feel like. Smile

Sent from my Nexus S
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
Siccome il mio Inglese non è il massimo, qualcuno mi da info sul lip per NA? :cincin: non è rigido? Il costo alla fine sarebbe meno di 160€ quindi?
Epoche Passate: di Mazda, viaggi della speranza, sogni, amicizie e Rotativi...

www.epochepassate.it

Instagram: EpochePassate
  Cita messaggio
Voglio fare un tentativo con Google Translator.

Sono realizzati in fibra di vetro resina di alta qualità, ma è usato e sono abbastanza flessibili.

L'offerta di 700 euro lo rende costa meno di 160 euro a testa, sì.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
[Immagine: 1zggeaw.jpg]
[Immagine: 185153_3733215535198_1572670121_n.jpg]

I m adding these KG Work Style gauge pods.

Available to be posted with the rest if someone wants.

It will be around 80 euros for a set of three.
  Cita messaggio
Hi guys!

I want a NA front lip OEM

THIS IS JUST A TEST LIST

1. alex zanardi - GVS NB lip
2. clarence - OEMT NA rear lip
3. drakar - OEMT NA front lip
4. Davifigo- Custom TSIs
5. aleottosei - NA OEM Front
6. bisso - NA OEM front

you decide the shipping address, then I could send GLS to take mine.
  Cita messaggio
Oh, well I pm-ed everybody on this list.

I need someone to organize this guys, else it aint gonna happen...

A.
  Cita messaggio
@ rei99 cosa hai deciso? compri ho no?

dopo la risposta di Rei, direi che a questo punto, gli interessati ci dovrebbero essere tutti,
per la spedizione penso sia più logico in Lombardia visto i 4 aquisti, contro 1 Veneto e 1/2 Piemontesi
chi e che tra i Lombardi che può ricevere, e poi smistare? io per il mio penso che lo manderò a ritirare da un mio spedizioniere. ( Rei se compri possiamo dividere le spese, e poi io e te siamo vicini)

attendiamo le conferme di tutti, e poi da parte mia si può procedere.

@ Rei99 what have you decided? I buy it?

after the response of Rei, I would say that at this point, we should all be concerned,
for shipping I think is more logical in Lombardy seen shopping on 4 against 1 Veneto and 1/2 Piedmont
who and between Lombardi that can receive, and then route? I think for my send him to withdraw from my agent. (Rei buy if we can divide the costs, and then you and I are neighbors)

waiting for confirmations of all, and then you can proceed on my part.
  Cita messaggio
I'm sorry, but is arriving another car and I'm ran out of money : Hurted :
Epoche Passate: di Mazda, viaggi della speranza, sogni, amicizie e Rotativi...

www.epochepassate.it

Instagram: EpochePassate
  Cita messaggio
io interessato se c'è qualcuno vicino.altrimenti aspetto le offerte di IL o MX5parts...
  Cita messaggio