This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Possible Lip Spoiler GB?
I have access to a series of mx5 lip spoilers.

NA garage vary style lip
NB garage vary style lip
NA oem style lip front and rear.
NBFL custom flexible lip

You can find them all at my site www.jdmbits.com for individual purchases, but actualy each box fits 3-4 pieces, so you d save quite a lot if posted to one address.

What d you guys think?

A.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
can't find the oem style front lip for the NA.
is it in ABS?
- ex NB 1.8 Anniversary #3379 -

~ NA 1.8 Slimer ~
blog / thread

flickr - 5∞px
  Cita messaggio
Drakkar Ha scritto:can't find the oem style front lip for the NA.
is it in ABS?

me too...:no_: interested however
  Cita messaggio
All are fiberglass but very high quality and flexible.

Due to postage, one Mk2 Garage Vary Style lip to Italy would cost lets say 230 euros,
while sending 4 to the same address would cost 700 euros, so actualy 175 a piece!

Its quite a difference!
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
the front lip seems cool!

do you have other pictures?
La Cicciona - Sport piscina

1300kg di modifiche...

Team Ciocapiàt
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:All are fiberglass but very high quality and flexible.

Due to postage, one Mk2 Garage Vary Style lip to Italy would cost lets say 230 euros,
while sending 4 to the same address would cost 700 euros, so actualy 175 a piece!

Its quite a difference!

fiberglass...: Rolleyes :
  Cita messaggio
Garage Vary itself produces a fiberglass version of the Mk1 lip, which it is charged more than the Urethane one.

They do market the FPR as a possible to repair material, hence they charge more.

I had my doubts, though I ve seen tha actual parts. They are high quality, and quite flexible.
[Immagine: PA120391.JPG]

It is now on this car for more than a year, which is quite low and its intact!

[Immagine: 380683_414042561942234_563512392_n.jpg]
[Immagine: 542986_328725717205179_691177441_n.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
NB Lip Spoiler
[Immagine: 165270_1551025141802_4980797_n.jpg]
[Immagine: 167060_1550901778718_1648647_n.jpg]

NA Lip Spoiler
[Immagine: d9sdiksnj.jpg]

NA oem type lip front (please note this is NOT the usual oem Mk1 lip, its the rare C-SPEC type)
[Immagine: 1989MazdaMiatashopoptioncatalog--1.jpg]

NA oer type lip rear
[Immagine: IMG_2139.jpg]

Custom TSIs
[Immagine: IMG_1300.jpg]
[Immagine: IMG-20120827-00200.jpg]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
if i find someone who shares delivery costs with me I think I could buy the NA rear lip.

great work with the TSI they are very nice.
next parts: ducktail, headlight lid and side skirts!?
Feature: Spaghetti-Garage

Linhbergh Nguyen Ha scritto:When you drive these Miatas --be it a slammed rice mobile, or fast-on-the-track-handling-monster -- it puts a giant smile on your face. And at the end of the day, it is real hard to remove that smile.
  Cita messaggio
Ducktails are enought out there. I used Vindi's on mine.

Headlight lids, I already got, in carbon and FPR, like the one fitter to my car
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15397[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio