This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
[NA] Info Torsen
Mi sta arrivando un T2 da Uk, cosa devo controllare prima di montarlo sulla mia NA?

Di sicuro olio nuovo, ma vale la pena cambiare anche i paraolii? Dove li trovo?

grazie
NA 90 CV Montego Blu

"Il divertimento alla guida di un mezzo é inversamente proporzionale alla sua sicurezza. La sicurezza di un mezzo è, comunque, inversamente proporzionale alla percezione che abbiamo di essa"
(Teorema di Yuza, incipit della mia tesi di laurea!)

"La mx5 non si guida, si indossa" Richard Meaden

Vendo ricambi/accessori
http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...cessori-NA
  Cita messaggio
Hello mate,

you sure must change oil and I d suggest that you change both rubber gaskets to avoid leaks and also both bearings on top an bottome of the Torsen.

The gaskets are like 20 euros each.

The bearing are like 180 euros on Mazda, but you dont have to buy them from there. They are NK bearings, priced at 24 euros.

A.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:They are NK bearings, priced at 24 euros.

A.

Great suggestion! Thumbup
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Let me know if you can t find them to try and get the Part Number.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
Thanks mate.

It would be useful to know bearing's sizes, therefore I could look for them into a standard bearings catalogue.

I guess I can find the gaskets on mx5parts or Il Motorsports, right?
NA 90 CV Montego Blu

"Il divertimento alla guida di un mezzo é inversamente proporzionale alla sua sicurezza. La sicurezza di un mezzo è, comunque, inversamente proporzionale alla percezione che abbiamo di essa"

Vendo ricambi/accessori
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:Let me know if you can t find them to try and get the Part Number.

I need to know something about it, I too am going to install a Torsen.
I've looked on IL and MX5parts without find anything. I also looked on Mazdaonlineparts but drawings aren't clear (they are the same despite different car's year).
Any links here in Europe?
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Is changing the bearings really necessary, btw?

Mine should be a low mileage diff, bearings should be still perfect...
NA 90 CV Montego Blu

Vendo ricambi/accessori
  Cita messaggio
Di solito è buona cosa cambiarli ad ogni smontaggio. Li ho cambiati su RC con 7k km...
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Gaskets should be available from Mx5parts yes.

Bearings are ΝΤΝ 4Τ - 32008, they cost 30 euros for both.

Mazda charges 160 euros for both.

It is not mandatory to change no, but for 30 euros, its not worth NOT CHANGING, as if after the installation there is a noise or something, the labor costs needed to get the diff housing out again, would be 5 times more.Wink

I ve kept mine with no problem though, but if I knew the NTN price I would have changed them.

A.
  Cita messaggio
Thanks mate, this info is worth more than 160€ Smile
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio