This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Mai vista tanta bravura!!
Niente da dire...tanto di cappello!

[youtube:204hb7hf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h2fhd_O-Qg&feature=related[/youtube:204hb7hf]

:WohoW: :WohoW: :WohoW: :WohoW: :WohoW:
Matteo "Brunix"

NBFL 1.6 Icon:BMC CDA,RollBar GPV+HarnessBar TRLane,Cinture OMP 4punti,Duomi OMP,EBC Yellow+Tubi in treccia+Ferodo SuperFormula,R888.

"Racing is something that most people will never understand. It's not just a sport or something to do on Sunday. It's a way of life. Once your in it, it's in your blood. The track or paddock is home away from home. You smell that race fuel, rubber, and when you hear those engines scream it's music to your ears".
58 - Race your Life.
  Cita messaggio
6 da bannare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
questo è un forum di key!!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
$imon€
FL 1.6 Mid Supreme Blu
3viso
  Cita messaggio
Brava senza dubbio Mrgreen
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
preferivo l'altra che faceva i burnout con il tacco 12....
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
  Cita messaggio
Mrk Ha scritto:preferivo l'altra che faceva i burnout con il tacco 12....

Non c'e' problema!
Scegli tu per primo e io mi prendo l' altra.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
2002 MX-5 1.8 10th Anniversary Edition US Spec, Racing Beat Air Intake & Muffler, Brainstorm style bar
2006 MX-5 1.8 The Bridge, Koni Coilover, griglia Miataproject
  Cita messaggio
P & R' Ha scritto:

Non c'e' problema!
Scegli tu per primo e io mi prendo l' altra.
affare fatto, quando ci vediamo per lo scambio? :chessygrin: :chessygrin:
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
  Cita messaggio
Voi siete malati...

Cita messaggio

Io prendo questa,il cross mi ispira di piu!!
Cool

Bhe comunque la classe non è acqua...e qui,che classe!! :haha: :haha:
Matteo "Brunix"

NBFL 1.6 Icon:BMC CDA,RollBar GPV+HarnessBar TRLane,Cinture OMP 4punti,Duomi OMP,EBC Yellow+Tubi in treccia+Ferodo SuperFormula,R888.

"Racing is something that most people will never understand. It's not just a sport or something to do on Sunday. It's a way of life. Once your in it, it's in your blood. The track or paddock is home away from home. You smell that race fuel, rubber, and when you hear those engines scream it's music to your ears".
58 - Race your Life.
  Cita messaggio
Avete dato un'occhiata alle sue amiche?
Le mie ragazze - Click to view
NA 115cv del '93 "la Puffetta"

Porsche Boxster

Le mie EX -
Click to view
NA 1.6 90cv
NA 1.8 130cv
NC 2.0 3rd Generation Limited

If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you wanna be happy for a lifetime, drive a PORSCHE!
  Cita messaggio