This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Ahahahahah!!!!
  Cita messaggio
Dr. Eunos Ha scritto:A few years ago I have to admit, but I once did two laps of the `Arc De Triomphe` in Paris, just because the Parisiens were such arseholes....

Great job Big Grin
NC 2.0 Mondializzata - Quasi ex NBFL 1.8 Sportizzata - Team Ciocapiat Member
  Cita messaggio
Am I to take it, we don`t really like Johnny French? Lol!
Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
We are getting very excited -only 5 days until we leave for Italy : Yahooo :
  Cita messaggio
Thumbup

today it's cloudy and spots of rain here and there Undecided
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
Am going to pretend I did not hear that......
  Cita messaggio
Today the sun is shining again, weather is really unstable this august. At least, we have some fairly tolerable temperatures, which is really strange around here but it makes the place breathable and not too hot.
Oh, by the way, great car and welcome from me as well, can't wait to meet you both in Vimercate!
Sottosterzo è quando sbatti con il muso sul muro. Sovrasterzo è quando sbatti con il ***** sul muro. Potenza è quanto veloce sbatti sul muro. Coppia è quanto lontano porti il muro con te.
  Cita messaggio
ciao dr.Eunos, come va? have the veicole serviced?
take a look here http://www.ilmeteo.it/meteo/Monza
  Cita messaggio
Welcome, cool cars Smile
  Cita messaggio
Thanks for all the info guys, we have wet and dry gear and as always the rain can make the racing even more enjoyable..
Car is all sorted and fully serviced for the trip Thumbup
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 2 Ospite(i)