This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Really cannot believe it is almost a whole year since our trip to the Autodromo in Monza, it seems like only yesterday!
Preparations are all done for the Nurburgring trip, we will be there on weekend of 20th-21st September any Italian MX5s there at the same time.
New photo of my R2-Ltd on its new wheels and Federal FZ-201 semi-slick tyres for the trip:[Immagine: photo24_zps9f126016.jpg]

[Immagine: photo4_zps9351eb0a.jpg]

[Immagine: photo_zps3ba1c55c.jpg]

Brooklands:

[Immagine: Ceri4_zps0e42a5ee.jpg]

[Immagine: 2434_zps73f46dd4.jpg]

Allegati Anteprime

Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
Very nice !

I like chrome mirrors and license plate on bumper !
Erza Silver   -> NA 1.6 90hp 'cruscotto piatto'

http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...r-1-6-90hp

A dumà
  Cita messaggio
Hey there! :hi_:
I hope you are doing well as your Limited Roadsters.
really nice the white Enkei wheels. are they from the NR-A?
Have a great trip to the Ring.
in October we will be touring Japan for a couple of weeks. I fear that I will have to buy an extra bag for all the stuff I will compulsively buy! Big Grin
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
Topone Ha scritto:Hey there! :hi_:
I hope you are doing well as your Limited Roadsters.
really nice the white Enkei wheels. are they from the NR-A?
Have a great trip to the Ring.
in October we will be touring Japan for a couple of weeks. I fear that I will have to buy an extra bag for all the stuff I will compulsively buy! Big Grin

Haha, you will have to leave all your clothes and things in Japan when you go back to Italy, you need your suitcase to be full of light weight JDM treasure!

The white Enkei`s and tyres were on a 13B rotary engined MX5 that was being used for Hillclimb Racing, the tyres were too hard for that sport as each run is only 45s, they needed softer rubber. Someone bought the car and wanted 7 inch rims and road rubber so we did a straight swap and met at a tyre depot half way between us - cool! So too hard for 45s explosive up-hill drag racing but ideal for 21Km of Nordschleife:giggle:
  Cita messaggio
Mexo Cinqo Ha scritto:Very nice !

I like chrome mirrors and license plate on bumper !

Chrome electric mirrors - such luxury. Most people dont like them but they came off my first MX5/ Roadster and they have stayed with me...
The licence plate is not quite 100% legal, the Police do not like them because of the angle - their stupid camera vans cannot focus on the number fast enough so we avoid getting fined for speeding and penalty points on the driving license.
When the car has its usual MOT test here the licence plate is fine, as long as the tester can see and read it, no problem.
The Police demanded a change in the law so they could catch more innocent motorists- for me that is a good enough reason to have one of these license plates.
  Cita messaggio
Ciao, have a nice time along Ring circuit Thumbup
STORMY BLUE Coilover Ohlins R&T - Sway bars Eibach - Conica 4.1:1 - Collettori scat I.L. Motorsport - Pipercross pannello - GWR street single exhaust - Mappatura www.marianiengineering.com

"L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare" G.B.Shaw
  Cita messaggio
Have a good ride!
Add 1 day to visit (and track) Spa Francorchamps! Wink
Driving an mx5 it's not about miles per gallon, but Smiles per gallon
MX-5 NA 1.8 - Road&Track
  Cita messaggio
Number34 Ha scritto:Have a good ride!
Add 1 day to visit (and track) Spa Francorchamps! Wink

Aha! Did that in June..... and Zolder!

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014060_zpsf1a7042e.jpg]

Met up with some British Jaguar racers and sneaked-in without a ticket, on the way to Nordschleife..

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014058_zps470eca91.jpg]

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014024_zpse6983f1f.jpg]

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014018_zps2df00523.jpg]

Man, I had an awesome time and was very lucky to get in Wink
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)