This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Pdor figlio di Kmer Ha scritto:hei dafde ! there's something wrong with the yellow miata's ?? : CoolGun :

(stop modyfing your fucking NB !!)

u don't understand me, intendevo dire che in una gialla con targa gialla è talmente carina che le si giustifica anche un porta bagagli come quello:oops:
  Cita messaggio
Fitted this uprated Anti Roll Bar to the yellow car today, also I sold it the same day but the gentleman is happy to wait until we get home.... result!
Should keep the back end from rolling about too much with all the extra touring weight to come to Italy:

[Immagine: 68_zps9cd93cf3.jpg]
Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
upgraded only the rear anti roll bar? really? Confusedly:
theory says you should have a more oversteering car ....well, not that bad.. :giggle:
it looks much like the one from FlyinMiata, but the finish is different
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
dafde Ha scritto:u don't understand me, intendevo dire che in una gialla con targa gialla è talmente carina che le si giustifica anche un porta bagagli come quello:oops:

hahaha! vabbè speravo di fare un pò di rissa ma niente XD

forgive me Dr.eunos, dafde is a really nice guy and I like he :haha:
Pure NA experience
se la volevo comoda, sicura, e che tenesse la strada, mi prendevo un treno....
"volete un' auto che vada veloce? beh, allora NON prendetevi un' mx-5 !" [Dafde] :)
"entravi in curva come se dovessi schivare una mucca!" [Bisso] XD
"co te parte nà porsche, l'è come che te parte nà casa" [cit]

sopra ai 14"..non è vero amore ;)
  Cita messaggio
Finish is Mariner Blue, had some left-over from a customer car : Oops:- I only painted it on Wednesday, yes ideally you should consider changing ARB`s front and rear together, trouble is, I only had that one and it does make a big difference with the higher CofG, full fuel and ballasted weight to simulate Mrs. Eunos`s beautification bag, tested it out today, it is fine along with an Oris wind-blocker which I installed today too....
  Cita messaggio
Look what arrived in the post, new decals for the trip:
[Immagine: italia_zpsa9d4cb37.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
:clap2:
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
Bravo dr. Eunos, let me see your Miata with the decals attached
  Cita messaggio
Of course, will post photos of whole trip - we are getting very excited now that we have only one week to wait until the trip to bellissimo Italia.
This week I have installed a new CD-Free iPod/radio stereo and also a new radiator for the engine as it still had the original twenty year old MSSS stereo and brittle original radiator.
Maybe I will wash the car and put the decals on today, will post some more photos for dafde.

Me and the boy have been `tyre-testing`:

[Immagine: 1BF9C9D4-34CD-4AC5-8E52-2316E4EAECF3-220...BE4567.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Welcome!
When you will come to italy you must join to our wednesday meeting near monza!
Wink ciaoooo

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570I con Tapatalk 2
Driving an mx5 it's not about miles per gallon, but Smiles per gallon
MX-5 NA 1.8 - Road&Track
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)