This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Ode ad Alberto, signore delle boccole (perche' dovreste davvero mettere i powerflex)
(28-02-2019, 18:11)Dado Ha scritto: Esattamente quello che ho fatto.
Operazione da valutare attentamente pero', il comfort ne risente moltissimo e ad andatura normale gli effetti sono limitati.

Le boccole delle sospensioni mi hanno dato solo gioie, quelle del differenziale e motore anche qualche rottura di balle :-)

Vero, a livello di comfort si fanno sentire e per un utilizzo prettamente stradale si potrebbero evitare, in pista però aumentano la rigidità di motore/cambio/differenziale diminuendo lo stress del gruppo trasmissione e migliorando la precisione degli innesti e del lavoro del cambio
  Cita messaggio