This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
So here it is, our third MX5 a 1997 Eunos Roadster R2-Ltd 1.8 fitted with Jackson Racing supercharger it has 192ps on dyno without intercooler, the plan is to up-grade the engine management and take it to 225-240ps, when money allows:

[Immagine: 1232_zpsea82263d.jpg]

[Immagine: 165.jpg]

[Immagine: 161.jpg]

[Immagine: 20120916_141201_6_bestshot.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_1143_zpsa85d7b43.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
A biiig welcome!!!

I love your "family"!

Inviato con intelligentofono e topatolc.
NA 1.8 '94 elan style
GAZ GOLD PRO 400/300, Sway FM, Powerflex, Rollbar handmade (prossimamente roll cage), Vuota, SedilE JKComposites, Anticipo 14°, Tubi freno treccia, Volante calice, Vari bozzi per la velocità e ruggine, RPF1...

Esistono solo due tipi di auto, rear wheel drive e wrong wheel drive.
Se non è indispensabile alla marcia, quasi sicuramente è peso inutile...
Meno stadi più autodromi. (cit.Costa)

Lorenzo
  Cita messaggio
So the last part to bring us up to date, from the south coast of England we were offered to buy a low mileage 1.8 Eunos Roadster J2-Ltd. It belonged to `Gin and Tonic` or to give them their real names Ginny and Tony, she is a retired air hostess and he is a retired pilot, they bought the car in 2001 direct from the Japanese importer in Gatwick.

It is not perfect with many parking scrapes over the years, but it has zero rust and lived in a carpeted garage all its life and never went out in the rain, even the hood is the original vinyl from Hiroshima, and the air-con works still!

[Immagine: 5aa3c505.jpg]

[Immagine: 1eb20dd5.jpg]

[Immagine: foto_zps40e87b9e.jpg]

So this is the car we bring to Italy Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
fantastic! Smile
let me say that you own two of the versions that I like most. Thumbup
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
Thanks dmax23 and Topone, T8ina has always wanted a yellow one and I always wanted a supercharged one so we are very happy to own these two, we still miss the V-Spec and Lightning MxQueen (which is now a proper race car with no comical decals)
Topone, we would very much like to accept your kind offer of parking in Monza when we are there for the race so many thanks for your gesture : Thumbup:

I just re-painted the black at the bottom of the body on the J2-Ltd today and replaced all the cooling hoses for black silicone items and also today had the air conditioning re-gassed ready for the trip, so it is all coming together.
  Cita messaggio
Whoops! is the Italian translation on the site for T.O.P.O.N.E really `rat`? My apologies if this has come out wrongly! Lol!
  Cita messaggio
:haha: not only RAT, but BIG RAT... or a playful RAT (when an horny woman address to her man)
  Cita messaggio
HaHa! So no inadvertant insult from me then, good : Haha:
  Cita messaggio
Well... topone means more "big mouse" rather than rat!

Welcome to Mx5italia and congratulations for your really nice 5s!

Enjoy your staying here... and F1 GP in september!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 4
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
welcome!! Nice car !
MX-5 ND 1.5 EXCEED
MX-5  NBFL 1.8 BACKSTAGE
MX-5 EBBBBASTA

Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)