This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Dr. Eunos Ha scritto:Thanks dmax23 and Topone, T8ina has always wanted a yellow one and I always wanted a supercharged one so we are very happy to own these two, we still miss the V-Spec and Lightning MxQueen (which is now a proper race car with no comical decals)
Topone, we would very much like to accept your kind offer of parking in Monza when we are there for the race so many thanks for your gesture : Thumbup:

I just re-painted the black at the bottom of the body on the J2-Ltd today and replaced all the cooling hoses for black silicone items and also today had the air conditioning re-gassed ready for the trip, so it is all coming together.

:haha:
yes my nickname in english sounds like Big Mouse or even Big Rat, don' t worry about that! Big Grin
I'm pleased to host your car, and looking forward to meet you.
I'll PM you my address and other informations.
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
:oops: had a problem sending the PM.
did you received the message?
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Brianzolo DOCG.
  Cita messaggio
Topone Ha scritto::oops: had a problem sending the PM.
did you received the message?

Yes thanks, I just replied : D
Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
Just fitted my special luggage rack (made at home) for the trip to Italy : Eek:

[Immagine: Superrack1_zps6d36c1df.jpg]

Please do not worry, this is an old spare boot lid, I did not drill the original...
  Cita messaggio
Thanks again guys, today I made and fitted an unusual rear luggage rack for the trip to Italy in 3 weeks. I have used an old spare boot-lid and had some aluminium threaded spacers made to allow the spare wheel to go on top and to allow more space in the back and still have the rack to carry the big suitcase.
I did some testing on our local autostrada and it is good for 180kmh Thumbup

[Immagine: Superrack3_zps62789bf0.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
enjoy your trip, but be careful when u'l drive on our autostrada, (maybe u too but) in some places we have the "safety tutor" that calculate your average speed in a specific stretch of road

Your rack luggage is... debatable, but in a yellow miata with a yellow register i can justify this Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
dafde Ha scritto:enjoy your trip, but be careful when you'll drive on our autostrada, (maybe yours too but) in some places we have the "safety tutor" that calculate your average speed in a specific stretch of road

for sure you will find the 'Tutor' on your way. speed limit is 130kmh that is roughly something less than 90mph.
watch out because there is a law here that tells you to occupy the righmost lane when free. I think there is something similar on french highways.
personally, here I never saw police stop anyone for this, but... you'll never know
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Brianzolo DOCG.
  Cita messaggio
Thanks for mentioning it Thumbup we are on holiday so no need for big rush, our motorway limit is less than 130kph in our country
  Cita messaggio
An old, yellow sport car, with a yellow plate. Italian Police patrols will 100% straighten up their ears near Milan.

Don'y worry too much, and enjoy your trip! Wink
Fermo, ma non inerte.

Cita messaggio
dafde Ha scritto:enjoy your trip, but be careful when u'l drive on our autostrada, (maybe u too but) in some places we have the "safety tutor" that calculate your average speed in a specific stretch of road

Your rack luggage is... debatable, but in a yellow miata with a yellow register i can justify this Big Grin

hei dafde ! there's something wrong with the yellow miata's ?? : CoolGun :

(stop modyfing your fucking NB !!)
Pure NA experience
se la volevo comoda, sicura, e che tenesse la strada, mi prendevo un treno....
"volete un' auto che vada veloce? beh, allora NON prendetevi un' mx-5 !" [Dafde] :)
"entravi in curva come se dovessi schivare una mucca!" [Bisso] XD
"co te parte nà porsche, l'è come che te parte nà casa" [cit]

sopra ai 14"..non è vero amore ;)
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)