This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Just to let everyone who has followed our journey know, we arrived home yesterday evening, we had a stay in Chalons en Champagne, France on Friday night and a non-stop dash all the way home on Saturday.

Our weather here is 12 degrees, high wind and rain, nice to be home...

We would like to thank everyone for such a wonderful trip to your beautiful country:love:

Regards, John & Tina
Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shGxH0pN0CM

:haha:
  Cita messaggio
OMFG it's like a ghost,or rather,a nightmare :O :haha:

Poor Italy...
NC 2.0 Mondializzata - Quasi ex NBFL 1.8 Sportizzata - Team Ciocapiat Member
  Cita messaggio
John, Tina, good to know you are back from your journey.
Hope you had a great time here (except for the roads Big Grin ....I'm laughing because on the Nutz forum seems that everyone coming to italy complains about the status of our roads. aaahhh poor italy as Frankie says Sad).
glad that you liked the liveries of our police cars, surely not as we like to see them in our mirrors :haha:
byeeee!
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio
A few more photos from the better camera:

[Immagine: IMG_2241_zps08c74035.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2279_zpsa1a409c5.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2273_zpsdef173f5.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2328_zps8d01df4e.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2324_zps012a98e2.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2344_zps974b74bd.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2343_zpsa4597676.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2365_zps0455b92b.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_2355_zps101f5b32.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Great pics John, it seems that you and Tina had a great time!
☆ NC 1.8 Stormy Blue 人馬一体Once driven, thrills are harder to find

L'NC è una Ford (cit.)
  Cita messaggio
Sentenza Ha scritto:Great pics John, it seems that you and Tina had a great time!

Yes we really did thanks, wonderful trip!
  Cita messaggio
Just a little update, the little yellow car has had a little trip to Nurburgring Nordschleife this summer, sadly Tina could not come due to her children doing important school exams, but here are a few photos of me trying to enjoy myself without her:happy:

[Immagine: image_zps2866aa38.jpg]

[Immagine: image2_zps7ed8d16e.jpg]

[Immagine: page_600883-01ab211d5572f8f6b14418dc73a4...6fcb4f.jpg]

Met up with an old friend, check the number plate, its Lightning MxQueen now without decals:

[Immagine: Lightning2014_zps9ac24acf.jpg]

[Immagine: image3_zpsa609ccb4.jpg]

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014060_zpsf1a7042e.jpg]

[Immagine: Nurburgring2014006_zpsde0c6f87.jpg]

I think I might go to Nurburgring again on September 18th for 6 days with an old friend, `Chopper` an apprentce fellow from my days on military fast jets.
  Cita messaggio
Well done Thumbup
STORMY BLUE Coilover Ohlins R&T - Sway bars Eibach - Conica 4.1:1 - Collettori scat I.L. Motorsport - Pipercross pannello - GWR street single exhaust - Mappatura www.marianiengineering.com

"L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare" G.B.Shaw
  Cita messaggio
amazing pics & tracks:clap2:
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)