This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
I.L. Short shifter kit
Scusate , io avevo visto quello Cobalt sul sito di Moss http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/Shop/ViewPr...dexID=4830
Non sarà quello del Ilmotorsport , ma questo costa meno di 70€.
NC 2.0 G.Grey , K&N , 4/1 Rb , Ohlins r&t , Sway bar & endlink Rb , OZultraleggera , Sportmaxx rt 225/45-17 .
KTM lc8 Adv
  Cita messaggio
Maledetti alitatori di scimmie ;-)
- NC 2.0
-SAPONETTA KILLER cit. A.Ticchi
-midified engine by Lazzeri

-camme mondiale R
-volano oem alleggerito
-AEM intake
-collettori 4-1 scat I.L.
-terminale cobalt
-re-map ECU Mondiale R
-engine torque damper

-grams performance 70mm throttle body
-singular motosports hood louvers
-Öhlins Road&Track DFV coilover
-corner balancing
-sway bars rx8 gialle 
-end links regolabili I.L.
-full powerflex
-full tubi in treccia Mondiale R
-dischi ant e post campana Mondiale R

-wilwood 4 pot calipper
-awr brake dukt
-nankang ar1 235/40/17

-wedssport tc105x 17x9
-Full Alluminium struct braces kit I.L.

-rev.limiter gauges
-carbonmiata rear splitter
-MX-5passion io c'ero!!!
SOTTO 5000 NON è AMORE!!!
  Cita messaggio
È già. A sta cifra diventa un interessante esperimento.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
NC 2.0 G.Grey , K&N , 4/1 Rb , Ohlins r&t , Sway bar & endlink Rb , OZultraleggera , Sportmaxx rt 225/45-17 .
KTM lc8 Adv
  Cita messaggio
Eek interessante!!!
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
dez Ha scritto:Scusate , io avevo visto quello Cobalt sul sito di Moss http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/Shop/ViewPr...dexID=4830
Non sarà quello del Ilmotorsport , ma questo costa meno di 70€.

Sembra lo stesso che vende GW:
http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Per...-0091.html

Citazione:[h=2]Customer Reviews: Short Shifter--For 6 SPEED TRANS ONLY! 2006-2013 6 Speed[/h] I purchased the Short throw shifter for my '08 6sp GT roughly 2 months ago. I'm incredibly satisfied with the feel of the shifter over the OEM shifter. Shifts are very notably reduced in length and overall the shift pattern has become stiff, notchy, and very direct. This could be considered both a negative or a positive depending on the driver, as it can be considered "difficult" to get into gear, particularly first and second gear, especially when the transmission is cold. This can easily be rectified using ford motorcraft transmission lubricant. I enjoy the feel and will not be reverting to stock.
The stock reverse lockout mechanism is fully retained, however, the spring that is included with this shifter is weak. It's not nearly as stiff as the OEM spring, and as a result, with a weighted shift knob (such as the voodo knob) the shifter will rattle and vibrate as the spring allows for an excess amount of vertical movement.
Furthermore, the stock shifter is rather bulky in diameter, while this shifter is much thinner. This unfortunately makes it impossible to retain OEM sound dampening as the original foam rings provided are much too large. You'll notice a very large increase in gear whine, road noise, and transmission heat.
I feel that removal of these problems should be considered heavily in future updates of shifter design, as the constant rattle, gear whine, and heat from my shifter can be an annoyance at times.
Overall, it's just worth the price with its current issues, and being the only STS on the market for the 6spd NC, I'll be keeping mine installed for now.

-- Alan H., San Diego, CA ( 2008 MX5 GT )

InZomma.... : Blink :
Outback H6 Combat Wagon
  Cita messaggio