This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Jass Performance TRS Strap Bracket!
[Immagine: _MG_7704.jpg]

Hello again guys,

Vlad the owner of Jass Performance presented me his newest idea:

A New bracket, that is bolt on on the Mx5 towing points and allows you to easily mount a TRS Tow Strap!
It will fit both NA and NB front tow mounting points.

It replaces the heavy oem tow tooth and it is very discreet when on the car!

Brings the mounting point for a TRS tow strap in a place that you can easily fit when on the track and remove by just unblting when off the track.

It ofcourse makes the TRS strap fit in a place that it will PROTECT your bumper if towed!

The bracket is as always top quality, laser cut and powdercoated or polished, weights less than 250 grams.

*TRS strap not included.

Offer price for the Mx5Italia members is 25 euros posted to Italy!

[Immagine: _MG_7702.jpg]

[Immagine: _MG_7703.jpg]

Test fit to get the idea
[Immagine: 603053_10150870112171193_1419918908_n.jpg]

Also available is one package deal
[Immagine: P3120791.JPG]

1x Bright Red Strap Mount
1x Bright Red Rear Tow Hook
1x TRS Tow Strap

Offer price is 75 euros posted.

Thank you all,

A.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
You dont like this new product?

ANY feedback is always usefull and appreciated!

A.
www.JDMbits.com, Sign up on my Facebook Page, Official partner Jass Performance!
  Cita messaggio
Looks very nice to me, but i'm trying to save money for more expensive works on the car! :oops:
  Cita messaggio
Thanks mate.

I m trying to get more users to talk to me about the parts.

Even in Italian its fine, I will use the translator. Even if you dont buy, please share your comments!

A.
  Cita messaggio
Any news about rear nb tow hooks?
NBFL 1.6L Year 2004
Mx5Parts Exaust - K&N Typhoon Air Intake - Kayaba AGX - Tein S Tech Springs - Mazdaspeed strut brace - Toyo R1R
  Cita messaggio
Yes, they are a brand new design and almost ready!
  Cita messaggio
Price?
Nordshleife LOVE

Dovremmo affrontare le curve con una marcia inferiore a quella che usiamo ora e buttare la macchina di traverso. La gente è ancora innamorata di come Ronnie Peterson guidava la Lotus 72 e li capisco, sono d'accordo con loro. Questo è il tipo di intrattenimento che voglio dare alla folla: gomme che fumano!” – Gilles Villeneuve
  Cita messaggio
can't wait to see them Smile
NBFL 1.6L Year 2004
Mx5Parts Exaust - K&N Typhoon Air Intake - Kayaba AGX - Tein S Tech Springs - Mazdaspeed strut brace - Toyo R1R
  Cita messaggio
Test piece, only seen on Mx5 Italia!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14200[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
cool!
thanks for sharing this picture Smile
NBFL 1.6L Year 2004
  Cita messaggio