This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
SPS Motorsport
Hi Alfatester,

we run 0,6bar/8,7psi on the stock engine with a boost peak of 0,7bar/10,1psi at the rev limiter producing 220hp-230hp in the 1.6L engine and 245hp to 260hp in the 1.8L engine.

If a customer wants more boost we recommend stronger rods and forged pistons.

This works very well and doesn't stress the engine to much. This boost is our standard boost we use on the 1.6L and the 1.8L in the NA and the NB running these turbochargers: TD04 (from Subaru), Garret GT2554R / GT2560R / GT2860RS, Borg Warner EFR6258 / EFR6758. We have cast headers for all the turbochargers also with plug&play stainless steel downpipes.

Here You have the pictures of the car again:

[/url][Immagine: bujk3m6n.png]

[Immagine: sseqvbla.png]

[Immagine: mzlgw5ti.png]

[Immagine: kl4vsww4.png]

[url=https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5538/e6haqmeu_png.htm][Immagine: e6haqmeu.png]

[Immagine: o6u2anqd.png]

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Thanks for the answers Guido! Nice job, grats!!

Inviato dal mio LG-H870 utilizzando Tapatalk
Mx5 NB Honda K24Z3 - Testa K20A2 -- Frankenstein!
EX -- Alfa 75 2.0 Twin Spark 1987
Alfa Giulietta 2.0 1985
Alfa 166 V6 3.2 24v 2003
  Cita messaggio
(07-08-2019, 10:52)Guido@SPS Ha scritto: Hey guys, we have new seats in our shop ND. We also found a bracket solution to mount several Recaro seats in the ND.

And finally our webshop is available in english.

[Immagine: asgt93ig.jpg]

[Immagine: bgxgt289.jpg]

[Immagine: wcfpxk2x.jpg]

[Immagine: 4bz86b3q.jpg]

[Immagine: qyjzaqbb.jpg]

[Immagine: 5p4y4h9m.jpg]

Best regards
Guido from SPS

What kind of shifter is it? It looks like the CAE!
ND sport Soul Red

"Simplify, then add lightness" [C. Chapman]
  Cita messaggio
(08-08-2019, 18:51)LupoTHP Ha scritto: What kind of shifter is it? It looks like the CAE!

I saw it on the SPS website and I wondered if (and how) it improves the shifting if compared to the solution based on short shifter + shifter extension..

Guido, can you tell us something more?
  Cita messaggio
Hi,

yes it is the CAE Shifter. I don't know how short shifter + shifter extension feels like. I just can tell You how the CAE works in the ND.

We have now very short shift travel with a really mechanically feeling in the shift knob. The distance between the shift knob and the steering wheel is also very short, so the time You have only one hand on the steering wheel is very short.

You get addicted to the shifting. It is a lot of fun.

One negative aspect: Because of the direct mounting in the gearbox You hear much of noise coming out of the gearbox. You hear whining and rattling, so if You look for a solution with keeping the comfort of the car, this is the wrong solution. It is trackfocused.

We also made a video on YouTube where we show the shifter with german language, but there You can see the short shift travel and the noises the shifter produces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRt5u54MHdQ

Here is the direct link to the shifter:

https://sps-motorsportshop.com/shop/en/p...peed?c=194

We also offer the CAE shifter for the NA and the NB, the solution for the NC will come soon.

And if someone drives the 2019 Suzuki Swift Sport, we also have the CAE shifter for this car. Big Grin

I hope I could help You.

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Lo ho provato 3 settimane fa quello shifter (ero su da loro per il time attack tedesco) son rimasto talmente impressionato che appena è pronto quello per NC lo monterò anch'io.. ha degli innesti molto più veloci e precisi dell'originale, inoltre rende un feeling meccanico bellissimo (oltre ad essere bello esteticamente)
  Cita messaggio
I didn't know that CAE was making short shifters also for the Miatas! Maybe it's a product quite recent?
Currently I mount the short shifter from Craven Speed, it's direct it has the mechanical feeling and yes, it's noisier than the OEM one, the thing that I can see is that the CAE also put the shift knob near the steering wheel, and I know that, for short shifters, CAE is known as the best in class. I am very tempted to buy the CAE, but maybe the Craven Speed is the right balance for my car as it's my daily. Does anyone compared the two short shifters?
ND sport Soul Red

Cita messaggio
We had a trackday last weekend in Anneau Du Rhin in France and there I had the chance to feel the CS Shifter against the CAE shifter. I have to say I don't like the CS shifter because it doens't have the precision of the CAE shifter. I also had problems to shift into 1st gear when I was standing. But maybe it is the better solution for normal day driving because You hear less noise comparing to the CAE shifter. It depends on Your personal preferences.

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio
Dunno, I don't have any problem of precision or engaging 1st or any other gear with my CS short shifter, maybe is a problem of the car you drove. For the moment I think I stay with the CS, but the CAE remains on the list. Big Grin
ND sport Soul Red

Cita messaggio
Could be possible. Big Grin But I still prefer the CAE shifter. Big Grin

We had a customer here for a budget turbo conversion with a TD04 turbocharger on a 1.6L engine producing 220hp. Cool and clean looking car with some nice parts installed.

[Immagine: 7mfz8m54.png]

[Immagine: f6hrgz3c.png]

[Immagine: llaksyir.png]

[Immagine: tms3hcet.png]

[Immagine: 7okhnrcg.png]

Best regards
Guido from SPS
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)