This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Ciao da Lettonie!
Strange. I've tried to post a story of the car and received a message that the post needs to be approved by a moderator. Tried this twice a few days ago and still the post hasn't appeared. Is it something I'm doing wrong? The post was pretty long and contained many pictures...
  Cita messaggio
moro57 Ha scritto:Strange. I've tried to post a story of the car and received a message that the post needs to be approved by a moderator. Tried this twice a few days ago and still the post hasn't appeared. Is it something I'm doing wrong? The post was pretty long and contained many pictures...
I apologize for what happened. Moderators must approve posts containing links or pictures written by new members (who have less than 20 messages) in order to prevent spamming.
It's my fault, I'm sorry for your triple reply.
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Welcome!
  Cita messaggio
moro57 Ha scritto:Sorry for a long post. Feel free just to scroll through pictures Smile

Amazing build!!! Respect Eek
  Cita messaggio
Fletch Ha scritto:I apologize for what happened. Moderators must approve posts containing links or pictures written by new members (who have less than 20 messages) in order to prevent spamming.
It's my fault, I'm sorry for your triple reply.
Thank you and no need to apologise! I was just afraid I'm doing something wrong.

stac Ha scritto:Welcome!

lsdlsd88 Ha scritto:Amazing build!!! Respect Eek
Thank you!
  Cita messaggio
great story and great car! good looking and even more good setup Wink

very sad for what happened with the dipsticks, but I like to know what head gasket you have used, to match the mk2,5 block with '94 head?
because I see a small (but thick) radiator, and seems that you don't have overheating problem and neither reroute, do you used an mk2,5 oem gasket?

welcome ;-)
Pure NA experience
se la volevo comoda, sicura, e che tenesse la strada, mi prendevo un treno....
"volete un' auto che vada veloce? beh, allora NON prendetevi un' mx-5 !" [Dafde] :)
"entravi in curva come se dovessi schivare una mucca!" [Bisso] XD
"co te parte nà porsche, l'è come che te parte nà casa" [cit]

sopra ai 14"..non è vero amore ;)
  Cita messaggio