This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Ciao from Spain
Ciao ragazzi!

I came here motivated by some post of user zef. I am trying to enable the cruise control of my NC1 1.8L from 2009. I have already learnt a lot about it but still need some info and in this forum you have it! In addition to that I travel a lot to Italy for work (automotive industry in Carnia region) and I have already visited a lot of big cities in Italy (Roma, Firenze, Bologna, Venezia, Milano and Udine).

Regards to everybody!!
  Cita messaggio
Benvenuto!
Benvenido
Driving an mx5 it's not about miles per gallon, but Smiles per gallon
MX-5 NA 1.8 - Road&Track
  Cita messaggio
Ciao ..... : Welcome :
STORMY BLUE Coilover Ohlins R&T - Sway bars Eibach - Conica 4.1:1 - Collettori scat I.L. Motorsport - Pipercross pannello - GWR street single exhaust - Mappatura www.marianiengineering.com

"L'uomo non smette di giocare perché invecchia ma invecchia perché smette di giocare" G.B.Shaw
  Cita messaggio
Hola! Porque no escribes en espanol?

Bienveido
DNLGND66; bresciano MIATAtapost
The Stubby antenna CravenSpeed, Voodoo shift knob, ATH Duplex Exhaust, Eibach lowering springs, Cravenspeed door bushing, D.I.Y. Sound Tube Delete Kit, Corner balance by Ferrario Racing...
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Big Grin
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
Hola and bienvenido! Come visit Verona if you didn't visit it yet, it's a beautiful city and there's quite a lot of nice roads worth driving around it Smile
  Cita messaggio