This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Segmento C
v3rsus Ha scritto:Fca invece gli stranieri li ha comprati e ha rilanciato la produzione in ITALIA (mentre le multinazionali fuggono...stranamente...) per il settore ad alta remuneratività (Maserati/alfaromeo...jeep) e localizzato (assemblaggio, dato che i componenti sono condivisi) i modelli a basso costo nei paesi a più basso costo manodopera...Ma si sa, questo crea sempre adito a polemiche...

Condivido anche se va detto che i produttori europei sono stati avvantaggiati dall'introduzione dell'euro (vi suona strano un Alfa o una Golf da 60 milioni di vecchie lire?) non a caso se so "magnati" tutti gli altri...
  Cita messaggio