This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Help needed please?
One of our NX5Nutz members has a problem on holiday in Italy with an over heated fuel pump( Mk2)

They are located in Northern Italy near Cavalese between Bolzano and Trento.

Can you help out with a replacement used fuel pump? (in petrol tank)
Welsh not English - there IS a difference...
  Cita messaggio
Hi, i have a fuel pump ready to be shipped. Let me know the address where he is or give him my email (luca1602@gmail.com) so I can ship tomorrow the pump and he'll receive it on monday if it is not a problem.
Sorry for what appened to this member...
M1 1.6 115 CV - Mariner Blue

Vendo ricambi per NA - NB - NBFL - RC

Meglio che comprare su Amazon! :) (cit. Luc@)
  Cita messaggio
Hey Dr.Eunos
I'll foeward your request to @Opensky via facebook.
He sells used parts for MX5 and he is from Padova (if I remember well)

Ciao,
manuel
Driving an mx5 it's not about miles per gallon, but Smiles per gallon
MX-5 NA 1.8 - Road&Track
  Cita messaggio
Great stuff! Thumbup

For reference: MX5Nutz thread: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=150454 should anybody need to PM the nutzer direct!

Cita messaggio
open_sky Ha scritto:Let me know the address where she is
Fixed.

She's Claire.
C'mon, let's help her Thumbup
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Fletch Ha scritto:Fixed.

She's Claire.
C'mon, let's help her Thumbup

ops-- thank you. I have just sent HER a PM on mx5nutz.
M1 1.6 115 CV - Mariner Blue

Vendo ricambi per NA - NB - NBFL - RC

Meglio che comprare su Amazon! :) (cit. Luc@)
  Cita messaggio
There may be some communication problems as they are camping so internet access is not great, she will get the messages eventually.
Out of interest, Claire does 2.5L MX-5 V6 engine conversions here in the UK, see her webpage here

Thanks to all who are trying to help.Big Grin
  Cita messaggio
Dr. Eunos Ha scritto:Thanks to all who are trying to help.
We hope to be useful as far as possible
Dr. Eunos Ha scritto:Out of interest, Claire does 2.5L MX-5 V6 engine conversions here in the UK, see her webpage here
I know her Big Grin: http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...post590633
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Hi i live in Trento! let me know if you have solved, otherwise I can check for the fuel pump from a local scrape yard. I work for a local Mazda dealer if she needs something else...
  Cita messaggio
Smoker110 Ha scritto:Hi i live in Trento! let me know if you have solved, otherwise I can check for the fuel pump from a local scrape yard. I work for a local Mazda dealer if she needs something else...

Sir, you might be just the man she needs right now, please send me a mobile number via private message.
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)