This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
[ND] La MX-5 Batmobile di nikiza
Ottimo acquisto, anch’io vorrei irrigidirla un po’. Potrei chiederti il costo?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  Cita messaggio
É quello indicato nella pagina di Ohlins:
https://www.mx5italia.com/forum/thread-28449.html

E comunque non si tratta solo di irrigidire: l’installazione comporta una idraulica molto più raffinata e una modifica sostanziale della geometria dell’avantreno. Tutto ciò insieme cambia completamente la dinamica dell’auto e le modifiche tengono conto dei gusti e delle necessità personali.
Ogni cognizione principia dai sentimenti - MX-5 ND 2.0 184 CV Sport Jet Black MY2022
  Cita messaggio
Grazie per le info, ci faccio un pensierino, magari per Natale

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
  Cita messaggio