This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
JDMBITS how it woks
fa quello che facciamo noi nella sezione occasioni
comunque io CJ stiamo preparando la nostra nuova attività... importatori di robba gidiemme
così facciamo la fame :haha::haha::haha:
  Cita messaggio
oldcafe Ha scritto:fa quello che facciamo noi nella sezione occasioni
comunque io CJ stiamo preparando la nostra nuova attività... importatori di robba gidiemme
così facciamo la fame :haha::haha::haha:

Mi sa che dobbiamo aspettare tempi migliori. :wacko:

però poi abbiamo belle cose in garage o in auto. :haha:
Andrea
Sodalizio Triveneto Miata

NA USA spec 116cv '92 Crystal White
This VIN is for a Mazda Miata car (US Model, 1.6L), model year 1992, made at the Hiroshima plant.
It was the 6850th car made in the 3rd production year.
  Cita messaggio
è in questi topic che si legge l'affetto tra gli utenti
Claudio- 91' Silvia S13
Some people just dont understand what's drift about...
Drift the corners as they come,and let destiny take care of the rest
ex NBFL bigusto driftosa

Zortan Ha scritto:hai mai provato la 458 ? no vero? certo costa tanto. ma anche un WC della serie top della dolomite costa 1200 euro ed è scientificamente solo un pezzo di ceramica dentro il qual cagare
  Cita messaggio
I wish I could understand the comments in these two pages guys.

I usualy post other peoples stuff, always for free.

Found that on Nutz, for 1.200 pounds shipped and upload it.

Sometimes they sell, sometimes not.

Cheers,
A.
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:I wish I could understand the comments in these two pages guys.

I usualy post other peoples stuff, always for free.

Found that on Nutz, for 1.200 pounds shipped and upload it.

Sometimes they sell, sometimes not.

Cheers,
A.

the first post is about your blog
The other are just bullshit and joke with and about users,not about your blog.
Claudio- 91' Silvia S13
ex NBFL bigusto driftosa

Zortan Ha scritto:hai mai provato la 458 ? no vero? certo costa tanto. ma anche un WC della serie top della dolomite costa 1200 euro ed è scientificamente solo un pezzo di ceramica dentro il qual cagare
  Cita messaggio
Ok, cool. Thanks for that. I wouldnt mind explaining something if you want to ask.

You can always send me email or pm with parts you want to sell, if you want to refere to a bigger worldwide target group.

You will have to include picture(s), specs, condition of the item and a price and some kind of estimation on shipping inside EU.

And of course be willing to pack and ship Smile

A.
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:Ok, cool. Thanks for that. I wouldnt mind explaining something if you want to ask.

You can always send me email or pm with parts you want to sell, if you want to refere to a bigger worldwide target group.

You will have to include picture(s), specs, condition of the item and a price and some kind of estimation on shipping inside EU.

And of course be willing to pack and ship Smile

A.

ok
I usually read your blog
Claudio- 91' Silvia S13
ex NBFL bigusto driftosa

Cita messaggio
mr.magoo87 Ha scritto:ok
I usually read your blog

Me too... Thumbup
  Cita messaggio
Thanks guys. As I said, its open for all of you to sell your used/new items there.

A.
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)