This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Giannis's JDM NB
Ciao tutti !! Allora , il mio miata :

Its model 1999 , brilliant black with 1,8 engine from miata NA (94-97) imported from Japan (Japan engine code) , full exhaust system (from header --- to muffler) Fujitsubo imported from Japan , KN air panel filter , engine is from full service (only 20,000 km) , torsen differencial , Cusco front bar , under car braces as the sporty edition , everything imported from japan, Coilovers adjustable Raceland , 15' in alloy wheels imported from japan with uniroyal tyres , trw brake pads , sony cd/mp3 player with 4 speakers , xenon 6000K and black leather seats.

Here some fotos...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7296[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7297[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
Very nice and perfect Upgrade! Thumbup
How did u decide to change the NB's engine with 1.8 NA?

Matteo "Brunix"

NBFL 1.6 Icon:BMC CDA,RollBar GPV+HarnessBar TRLane,Cinture OMP 4punti,Duomi OMP,EBC Yellow+Tubi in treccia+Ferodo SuperFormula,R888.

"Racing is something that most people will never understand. It's not just a sport or something to do on Sunday. It's a way of life. Once your in it, it's in your blood. The track or paddock is home away from home. You smell that race fuel, rubber, and when you hear those engines scream it's music to your ears".
58 - Race your Life.
  Cita messaggio
:love_::love_::love_:
vtec lover
Transalp 600 1992 "l'inarrestabile"
Honda CBR600f 2011
Suzuki Vstrom100XT 2019 "el tractor"
Suzuki DR350 1993 "il motocoltivatore"
Roadster ND 2.0 Skyactive
  Cita messaggio
the last picture is so cool!
love it! Wink
"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14" Jeremy Clarkson
  Cita messaggio
Τhank you guys!! As for the NA engine i don t know why , because i bought it like that. The first owner did this upgrade but full and complete conversion ... engine + ecu + electrical wiring + dushboard from NA ... and it was also compressor....

The previous onwer from me had it like i had it now.. but in no good condition... mostly the exterior.. i bought it and day by day i am trying to do it perfect... in the future it would be turbocharged or supercharged.... I want it!!

This it the advantage of the NA engine that has lower compression than the NB so its better for turbo...
  Cita messaggio
If I understood correctly you're rockin' NA dashboard...any pic?
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
  Cita messaggio
Yeah you are correct!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]7325[/ATTACH]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
giannis, what a beautiful car!
La Cicciona - Sport piscina

1300kg di modifiche...

Team Ciocapiàt
  Cita messaggio
il Mamo Ha scritto:If I understood correctly you're rockin' NA dashboard...any pic?

Is it a simple ordinary swap, or was it due to the NA engine swap?
Arancia Meccanica
London, U.K. - Chianti, Toscana

anche se cosi' non so.....mi sembra troppo legale. (Cit.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Noi a fare i "tondi" e gli altri muuuuuti! (Cit.)
------------------------------------------------------
Siete quasi peggio degli alfisti. (Cit.)
-------------------------------------------

Cita messaggio
omermon Ha scritto:giannis, what a beautiful car!

Thnaks bro!

As for dushboard its bacause of NA engine swap , because i have everything from NA , ecu , electrical wiring , air sensor (maf) , also the tranny i think is from NA because the NB has electric signal from gearbox to the speedometer .. and the NA is with cable.. but i am not sure
  Cita messaggio