This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
token scaduto
Ho continui popup che mi segnalano l'errore in oggetto e mi consigliano di ricaricare la pagina.
Inoltre non vedo la mia ultima discussione se non entrando attraverso il mio profilo alla voce "ultimi messaggi..."
  Cita messaggio
Prova a cancellare i cookies e ritenta
La tua discussione può essere stata spostata, magari non era nella sezione corretta
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
[h=1]503 Service Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily busy, try again later!