This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 1 voto(i) - 5 media
[NC] Sovralimentare la NC
Bulz Ha scritto:forse mi sn spiegato male!! intendevo esattamente quelli che hai scritto tu!! Il motore vale il costo, son tutti i costi accessori che rendono la cosa impraticabile!!!
anche a me +58hp mi sembran davvero tanti, però c'è da considerare il discorso compressione (a memoria mi pare che la versione di goodwin da 270whp gira a 13.1, se avevo calcolato correttamente il cr con la testa del 2.0 e il block 2.5 stock era intorno ai 9 e qualcosa con i pistoni oem)

beh ma facendo spedire a Genova e ipotizzando il costo dello Stage1 hai un motore nuovo 2.5L MONTATO e inclusivo di mappa a circa 5K euro, e il tuo motore integro ancora da vendere (stimato 1500).
Il CR e' "intorno" a 10:1 per entrambi, la lavorazione testa interessa evidentemente i condotti e le sedi valvole e non l'altezza testa

".......The stage 2 works very well and is just a bit rougher idle than the stage 1.
Compression is still in the 10:1 range and works good on street gas."
  Cita messaggio
dove è che hai trovato ste info O.o?? dal sito non ho trovato alcuna pagina a riguardo, magari son cecato io!
► SOSPENSIONI AFTERMARKET MX5 NC/RC/FL - INDICE ANALITICO GENERALE ◄

~ MX-5 NC 2.0 "Youngtimer Wannabe" ~
| Koni Yellow + H&R Springs -40mm | Hotchkis Sway Bars | Nankang NS-2R 205/45-17 | E-Brake Drift Button by Pit | K&N Filter | BBS RSII Forged RS747| Japspeed Catted Midpipe | IL Motorsport Stainless Muffler | RX-8 OEM Pedals | Lotus Seats + DCBE Brackets |

Cita messaggio
gli ho scritto, indietro avevo postato qui anche le prime risposte in email se vai a vedere, #169
  Cita messaggio
eccolooo ci ha letto nel pensiero.... Purtroppo ci sono ritardi per il fatto che ha molto da fare, ma le notizie sono buone e mi piace quanto scrive, mi sembra che stia facendo le cose con serieta':

Hi everyone, firstly apologies for having not posted an update any sooner. Kit manufacturing progress has been negligible over the past two months due to unforseen business commitments which has seen me spend most of February in Perth (Western Australia). So this has prevented me from being able to keep the manufacturing of the supercharger kits on the timeline I'd previously advised. So far this month I have been unable to commit any time to a final review of the kit components. Unfortunately the month of April is not going to provide me with much spare time as I'll be in Taiwan for two weeks. So at this point in time I'm unable to set a completion date.

Now for some positives....attached is a dyno graph of my NC with the 10psi (maximum) pulley installed. The graph compares my NC's performance from when it was completely standard (ie. no modifications) to as it stands now; with the GT Plus supercharger kit, HKS F-Con IS computer, HKS headers and mid-pipe, and MX-5 Plus rear muffler. As you can see there has been a massive increase in area under the power and torque curves! At peak there has been a 67% increase in torque and a 90% increase in power!!!

I have added Defi gauges to better monitor the vehicle's function; engine oil temperature, engine oil pressure and boost pressure gauges.

Further road testing of the kit has found that with the 10psi pulley installed the by-pass valve flutters when cruising; which is really annoying and not particularly stealth. This problem is inherent to the bypass valves design and as such is being replaced with a different type of bypass valve.

The following is what I'm working towards achieving over the coming weeks:
(1) Remove and refit the whole kit so that an "Installation Manual" can be published.
(2) Update the belt tensioner to the latest design.
(3) Update the bypass valve (as per the above).
(4) Install an engine oil cooler (more details will be provided once it has been installed).
(5) Hit the race track!!!!

One thing that has been finalised and ordered for the kits is all the silicon joiners for the intake plumbing....and yes they are black! :-)

Il nuovo grafico (su FB) mostra una Pmax di circa 250 CV crank (!) @6000 rpm, e 280 Nm di coppia @5500, con la coppia max di serie che viene superata a 2800 giri.
  Cita messaggio
La valvola di bypass del cosworth è un bel problema a livello di mappatura (oltre a causare perdite a lungo andare). Il signor gtplus mi sembra ben lontano dall'aver trovato una soluziona stabile.
Mi piacerebbe vedere qualceh recensione indipendente di qualcuno munito di una datalogger.
NC 2.0 Galaxy Grey - Collettori 4-1 IL motorsport, centrale skat, Goodwin Q, ECU MotoEast, FGR 4.1, JIC Magic FLT TAR 8/5 kg/mm, Barre Rx8, Cerchi Rx7 16x8, Dunlop D03G, EBC Yellowstuff, Raffreddamento freni AWR Racing, Engine Brace AWR Racing.
  Cita messaggio
Baron Ha scritto:(oltre a causare perdite a lungo andare)

pensavo che le bypass tipo quelle montate sui turbo durassero parecchio....? Nel Cosworth e' integrata nel compressore ? Nell'HKS no, infatti dice che intende sostituirla con un tipo diverso
  Cita messaggio
Flex Ha scritto:eccolooo ci ha letto nel pensiero.... Purtroppo ci sono ritardi per il fatto che ha molto da fare, ma le notizie sono buone e mi piace quanto scrive, mi sembra che stia facendo le cose con serieta':

Hi everyone, firstly apologies for having not posted an update any sooner. Kit manufacturing progress has been negligible over the past two months due to unforseen business commitments which has seen me spend most of February in Perth (Western Australia). So this has prevented me from being able to keep the manufacturing of the supercharger kits on the timeline I'd previously advised. So far this month I have been unable to commit any time to a final review of the kit components. Unfortunately the month of April is not going to provide me with much spare time as I'll be in Taiwan for two weeks. So at this point in time I'm unable to set a completion date.

Now for some positives....attached is a dyno graph of my NC with the 10psi (maximum) pulley installed. The graph compares my NC's performance from when it was completely standard (ie. no modifications) to as it stands now; with the GT Plus supercharger kit, HKS F-Con IS computer, HKS headers and mid-pipe, and MX-5 Plus rear muffler. As you can see there has been a massive increase in area under the power and torque curves! At peak there has been a 67% increase in torque and a 90% increase in power!!!

I have added Defi gauges to better monitor the vehicle's function; engine oil temperature, engine oil pressure and boost pressure gauges.

Further road testing of the kit has found that with the 10psi pulley installed the by-pass valve flutters when cruising; which is really annoying and not particularly stealth. This problem is inherent to the bypass valves design and as such is being replaced with a different type of bypass valve.

The following is what I'm working towards achieving over the coming weeks:
(1) Remove and refit the whole kit so that an "Installation Manual" can be published.
(2) Update the belt tensioner to the latest design.
(3) Update the bypass valve (as per the above).
(4) Install an engine oil cooler (more details will be provided once it has been installed).
(5) Hit the race track!!!!

One thing that has been finalised and ordered for the kits is all the silicon joiners for the intake plumbing....and yes they are black! :-)

Il nuovo grafico (su FB) mostra una Pmax di circa 250 CV crank (!) @6000 rpm, e 280 Nm di coppia @5500, con la coppia max di serie che viene superata a 2800 giri.

veramente molto molto interessante, grande Flex per l'aggiornamento!!

allego la rullata, mi sembra ben lineare no??

[Immagine: 428291_353324611379491_143842002327754_1...9462_n.jpg]

| Koni Yellow + H&R Springs -40mm | Hotchkis Sway Bars | Nankang NS-2R 205/45-17 | E-Brake Drift Button by Pit | K&N Filter | BBS RSII Forged RS747| Japspeed Catted Midpipe | IL Motorsport Stainless Muffler | RX-8 OEM Pedals | Lotus Seats + DCBE Brackets |

Cita messaggio
Scusate, riassumete un sec pls...

Che tipo di compressore e'?
Perche' si parla di bypass? Lavora a riflusso?
Foto del tutto installato?
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
Flex Ha scritto:pensavo che le bypass tipo quelle montate sui turbo durassero parecchio....? Nel Cosworth e' integrata nel compressore ? Nell'HKS no, infatti dice che intende sostituirla con un tipo diverso
I turbo non ha bypass. in caso ha la blow off valve (quella data di serie col begi perde anche lei).
In usa sia sui turbo che sui volumetrici dopo un pò si iniziano ad avere perdite nel circuito di aspirazione che non è progettato per gestire sovrapressioni e che causano notevoli problemi nella mappatura
NC 2.0 Galaxy Grey - Collettori 4-1 IL motorsport, centrale skat, Goodwin Q, ECU MotoEast, FGR 4.1, JIC Magic FLT TAR 8/5 kg/mm, Barre Rx8, Cerchi Rx7 16x8, Dunlop D03G, EBC Yellowstuff, Raffreddamento freni AWR Racing, Engine Brace AWR Racing.
  Cita messaggio
.SharK Ha scritto:Scusate, riassumete un sec pls...

Che tipo di compressore e'?
Perche' si parla di bypass? Lavora a riflusso?
Foto del tutto installato?

è un compressore centrifugo hks

Cita messaggio