This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
03/20-21/10 Abruzzo (Avezzano) - "The ways of the rebirth"
[center:1c73kd9e]One passion moves the european MX-5ers…
one heart gets us near to Abruzzo.

[Immagine: 241mbrt.jpg]

Guest of honor
TOM MATANO

March 20th and 21th 2010
Avezzano
Abruzzo
Italy[/center:1c73kd9e]

Introduction

The title of this meeting is not casual, as is not casual the choice of place.
On March 21st, together with Nature’s rebirth, we’ll celebrate this land, this region and this town as a symbol of hope: Avezzano, one year in the aftermath of the earthquake, one of the many in its history.

None of us forgot about this and last year’s disasters.
In the turn of few months this Region and its people, showed all their character, their will to react and go on. This is a kind invitation to stop a moment to remember all that they endured, to let them know that we were always there and still we are. And that’s the purpose of this meeting.

No matter the major earthquake that hit the area, they are reacting with strong determination. Not only they are offering us the best lodgings and the best services, but they are also putting together a first class reception, in style with the best Italian hospitality.

We will stay in the same hotels that accommodated the personalities of the G8, a superlative chef will propose the best regional recipes and the Public Administration will support the necessary logistic in order for us to enjoy the territory to the maximum.

For many of you to be there will mean to travel for many and many Km… (I’ll drive more than 1300 both ways myself), for this reason the meeting will be static in prevalence. With the exception of two short rounds on Saturday - the parade and getting to the restaurant - and the possibility, on Sunday morning, for those not willing to participate to the show, to take a tour organized by local bikers and MX-5ers.

All hotels are 4 stars. The restaurant it’s first quality. I know because I’ve tested them. The roads we’ll drive on are all in perfect state (I know how much you care!).

The local Mazda dealer will offer to all participants his workshop and technicians (hoping of course we won’t need them). For this reason, when you register we will ask for your car model; to let them be ready for all occurrences.
We want you to be welcomed and secure, first of all.

Un lampeggio!
By Ginger
Un bacio per salutare il futuro.... un sorriso per vivere il presente.
La FioreLibero... ora ha i tacchi a spillo! (cit.)
  Cita messaggio
[center:27q3gnp1]General Information[/center:27q3gnp1]

The admission fee is € 110,00 and includes:

• Accommodation in a 4 stars Hotel, double room with breakfast
• Gala dinner
• Cocktail
• Gadgets, many surprises and event’s souvenirs

Single rooms
In the quake area, hotels are partially occupied by the staff of the Civil Protection working in the city of Aquila. For this reason single rooms are few and subject to a supplement of € 20,00 over the admission fee.

Aid funds
10% of the fee (or more, according to the number of participants) will be devolved in aid to a social activity we will choose publicly during the event.

Registration
Registrations are open from February 1st 2010 to February 28th 2010 or until places are available.

Your registration to the meeting is only valid on submitting your registration form with your payment. The registration form is available here: http://www.emailmeform.com/fid.php?formid=565731
Please let us know about your participation and confirmation at the same time of your payment. All hotels and the restaurant trusted us, so they did not ask for a deposit in advance, let’s be straight.
For any question feel free to contact the meeting’s staff at the following address radunomx5@interfree.it

IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO BE AN Mx5Italia MEMBER TO ATTEND THE EVENT
  Cita messaggio
[center:c1xe1erf]Schedule[/center:c1xe1erf]

Saturday March 20th 2010
• From h 13:00 to h 15:00 – Meeting at the Mazda Dealer and Workshop of Avezzano
You are going to get your Roadbook , your hotel voucher and start partying with our Guest of Honor Tom Matano.
• h 15:30 – Start of the Parade around town with arrival in Piazza Repubblica, the site of the Town Hall.
We’ll have a group photo session and exhibition of our Miatas while mr. Matano will select the cars to receive the award during the Gala dinner.
• h. 18:00 – Move to and Check-in to the hotel.
• h. 20:00 – Gala Dinner with entertainment at Ristorante Olimpia *(see below for the menu)

Sunday March 21th 2010
• 9:00 – Meeting at the facility chosen for two events open to the public:
• Drifting exhibition (If you want to know more: http://www.driftdancers.eu/benvenutiIT.html)
• Speed Race
As an alternative, you can take a tour of approximately one hour and a half, but you’ll have to register for that at your arrival by the Mazda dealer..

• 12:00 – Price giving for the best drifter and the winner of the speed race
Delivery of the aid funds to the local authorities
• 12:30 – Cocktail for all the participants, farewells and closing.

Gala Dinner menu:

Apetizer fantasia of Abruzzo
Fettuccine with wild boar ragù sauce
Lamb to the scent of Mint
Side of baked potatoes
Triumph of fruits
Dessert
Wine d.o.c. Abruzzese Cuore Cantina “Tollo”
Water and coffee

Note: If you are subject to food intolerances or allergies please specify so in the registration form.
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)