This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Informations about region of lakes (Como, Maggiore, ...)
Welcome.

unfortunately in winter Italy is not exactly "the land of sun and of the blue sky", specially in Alps area, where the lakes are.

I can suggest you to have a trip in Florida with a rented Mazdaspeed in December, and come in Italy in Easter, when the weather 'll be warm and the swallows 'll be back :chessygrin: :chessygrin: :chessygrin: :chessygrin: .
'92 NAClassicRed

Cita messaggio
TIGO Ha scritto:Welcome.

unfortunately in winter Italy is not exactly "the land of sun and of the blue sky", specially in Alps area, where the lakes are.

I can suggest you to have a trip in Florida with a rented Mazdaspeed in December, and come in Italy in Easter, when the weather 'll be warm and the swallows 'll be back :chessygrin: :chessygrin: :chessygrin: :chessygrin: .

you're wrong, winter here is dry and the sy is bluuuuuuuuuee
NA XXXcv bmc cda + anticipo 14° + rx-7 afm + roll bar + ammo miatacompetition + eibach + bushing + 15" enkey (nankang ns-2) + cammes 115

You know when it's mx5italia.com

mercatino pezzi vari
  Cita messaggio
Thanks to all of you for the advices, tips, nice road to ride and even invitations !
We finally setup the trip and will go from lago maggiore, lago como to lago Garda in 5 days.
When we will be back if we have nice pictures I'll post it for our other foreign friends.

Ciao.
  Cita messaggio
Hello, just a big thank you again for all the tips who put us in the right directions & places.

This region is just fantastic. Going from the ground lake to the top of the mountain (and back) is perfect for MX-5. Even in winter, you just need warm hat (see upper post Mrgreen ).

And beside the obvious & famous places, places like lakes Orta & Ideo, roads from Santa Maria Maggiore to Cannobio, just to name few (and not forgetting Regina Vecchia) are breath taking. And in misty days, clouds entangled in the forest is pure magic too.

Enjoy.

[Immagine: 123r0a1.jpg]
[Immagine: j9ro2h.jpg]
[Immagine: 24ynv9z.jpg]
[Immagine: 2nar7ns.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Happy to hear you had a nice time down here!

Lamps!
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
  Cita messaggio
man u r a ghost

:haha: :haha: :haha:
NBFL 1.6 Phoenix >>> '07-'10
350z >>> '10...
Capo revisore ufficiale del forum & direttore dipartimento italianistica
  Cita messaggio
northern italy is underrated :chessygrin:
NA XXXcv bmc cda + anticipo 14° + rx-7 afm + roll bar + ammo miatacompetition + eibach + bushing + 15" enkey (nankang ns-2) + cammes 115

You know when it's mx5italia.com

mercatino pezzi vari
  Cita messaggio
nitro-ale Ha scritto:northern italy is underrated :chessygrin:
That's for sure nitro-ale. Especially the whole Orta/mountain roads you kindly adviced.
We will come back for sure to explore more carefully all thoses nice small places & roads.
But roads and landscape are great for MX5 driving. And as some of you adviced, top-down is a no-problem there, even below zero just because of the sun.

D.

PS : I miss the risotteria and the ristretto !
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)