This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Posta elettronica intasata e formattazione
dunquendanstamttinanhontrovato la posta carica di segnalazione argomenti iniziati sul forum da un certo hdjksjk88, che non hanno  attinenza con l’ auto. Hard disk, economia... ( spam insomma) 
Poi con l’ occasione segnalo che scrivere dall’ i phone 7 , direttamente sul forum e non da tapatalk, e’ molto difficile perché la schermata non si centra e non si riesce a vedere bene nell’ insieme quello che sine’ scritto. Poi dopo un po’ di caratteri la tastiera rallenta ed iniziano ad esserci code ed errori .mah
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)