This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hello. I looking for ex owner of my blue NC 2,0 PRHT (Bergamo)
Hello, I've just bought an NC 2,0 that was imported from Italy and I visit this forum in the hope that maybe I will find contact to ex owner of the car. The car has a sticker "Mx-5 Italia" on the rear bumper so there is a chance that its ex owner took part in some meetings of mx-5 owners.

My mx-5 is dark blue colour NC 2,0 with electric hardtop and brown leather interior. It probably had some kind of wing on the bootlid (there are wholes). On the bootlid there is a sticker "#Don'tStayParcheggiato". The car was crashed in Italy (rear part of the vehicle) and in this condition I bought it and want to repair Smile

Maybe some of you know that car and can give me a contact to the ex owner? He probably is from Bergamo, his name is Pietro and he is 36 years old (information from documents of the car).
I'd like to talk to him and ask some questions Smile
  Cita messaggio
Hi, could be @Peter5
NC LE
  Cita messaggio
Thank you very much! Yes, it's his ex mx-5!:WohoW: I will write him private message.
  Cita messaggio
You're welcome Wink Hope that you can fix soon your mx5 and enjoy it!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
NC LE
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)