This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Mx-5 nd bbr
Direi che iniziano a uscire sul mercato cosette interessanti... finalmente Big Grin. E con una spesa irrisoria si risolve anche il rollio. Penso che quello che loro chiamano "Stage 3" sarà l'aggiunta di camme più sportive per andare oltre i 200 Cv.

http://www.bbrgti.com/bbr-unveils-engine-and-chassis-tuning-program-for-1-5-and-2-0-litre-mx-5-miata-nd/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41357[/ATTACH]

BBR Super 190 Options:

• A lightweight BBR sports silencer is available as an optional extra, offering a 4kg saving over the standard BBR rear silencer. Noise levels are enhanced with this option at a reduced cost.
  • [I]A BBR stainless steel 4-1 manifold is now available as an option for Super 190 customers. Installation yields a further 2 bhp of peak power. This option is targeted at BBR clients who will later upgrade to BBR’s normally aspirated stage 3 package.[/I]

BBR high performance dynamic springs
Although the ND model’s Bilstein shock absorbers are superior to those fitted to previous MX-5 models, the standard spring rates can produce excessive roll during spirited driving. To counter this, BBR has developed its own sports lowering springs, which combine a 30mm reduction in ride height with a progressive rising rate design, delivering the optimal combination of ride comfort and dynamic excellence. Available now for all Mazda MX-5 ND variants at £495.00, including installation and a full laser geometry alignment session at BBR’s Brackley headquarters. The BBR high performance dynamic springs are also available for DIY fitment at £195.00.

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
Eek
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
se non erro bbr ha gia fatto il kit turbo o volumetrico per il 1.5 che faceva 240cv.....
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)