This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
smontaggio aletta parasole
so di essere un impedito, ma come si fa a togliere aletta parasole? :oops:
si è spezzato il perno del copri specchietto (con la parte del perno spezzata rimasta nella sede dell'aletta) quindi se trovo un'occasione cambio l'aletta intera.
thanks
Cristiano - NC 1.8 MID galaxy grey mica - bilstein b8/eibach spring -20mm/ilmotorsport alu swaybar kit/filtro kn/remus/215-45r17/OZ assetto gara matt black/targa bassa
  Cita messaggio
Sul 2.0 è più robusta!!! :haha:
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
SymonDark Ha scritto:Sul 2.0 è più robusta!!! :haha:

sì pero' al tuo motore partono le bronzine a 50.000km :haha::haha:
Cristiano - NC 1.8 MID galaxy grey mica - bilstein b8/eibach spring -20mm/ilmotorsport alu swaybar kit/filtro kn/remus/215-45r17/OZ assetto gara matt black/targa bassa
  Cita messaggio
Touchè
  Cita messaggio
DUKE Ha scritto:sì pero' al tuo motore partono le bronzine a 50.000km :haha::haha:

Eek la mia ha superato i 50.000 km....ed è perfetta!!! :p
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
le barzellette non si raccontano in questo thread :haha:

112.000 km senza nessun problema
consumo d'olio 300cc ogni 10.000 km

DUKE Ha scritto:sì pero' al tuo motore partono le bronzine a 50.000km :haha::haha:
  Cita messaggio
Ragazzi.... grattiamoci tutti insieme... non voglio avervi sulla coscienza :giggle:.... ma x l'aletta nessun consiglio? Vedo che ci sono un po di viti in zona.... non ė che bisogna smontare tutta la cornice? :dispair:
  Cita messaggio
Copio/incollo da altro forum:

"Before I attempted to remove the visors from my car, I was researching the procedure, and not coming up with any instructions, so I had to go in blind. I decided to write this so anyone considering removing their NC visors will know how easy it is! My passenger side visor was broken and in the down position all the time, and the driver's side one was starting to get loose, that's why I wanted them out. I don't find them useful anyway. I have the "official" MX-5 sun shade, and you don't need the visors to hold it up because it fits fine, so that's not an issue if you use one.

Anyway, instructions:

You're going to need at least one Torx driver for the 4 visible bolts that hold the metal brackets in, that are just above the pillars, and the 2 recessed bolts that are hidden under the visors. You will also need a "regular" sized Phillips head screwdriver to loosen the clamps that hold the visors in place.

1.) Unlatch, retract, or remove your top at least enough so it's clear of the top latch point.

2.) Remove the 2 metal brackets with the 2 visible Torx bolts before you attempt to remove the pillar trim. Hold the bracket with your free hand when you're loosening the last bolt. I learned the hard way, one fell off and out of the car and got marked up when it hit the driveway.

3.) With both brackets removed, you can remove the pillar trim. They can be pulled off without tools. Work them loose top to bottom, try not to pull at any angles or you could break the fasteners. When it's loosened up, just pull it off.

4.) Now you can remove the overhead trim. Use a Torx driver to remove the 2 recessed bolts, under the visors. 1 on each side. Pull down, on the trim piece, but only hard enough to make it come off the frame, or you risk breaking the wiring to the center light. Once the trim is off, you can disconnect the harness to the light, but I left mine on because those are a pain the remove. I just held the trim piece with my free hand, rather than let it hang. The rest is easy...

5.) You will see a small screw near the "inside" of the hinge, inside being to the center of the car. Use your screwdriver to loosen the screw holding the clamp down. The clamp is attached to a piece of plastic, and all will come loose once the screw is out. Mind you don't loose the small square nut that the screw is threaded into. Now the visor will come right off.

6.) At this point, do whatever else you're going to do for your project, and reverse the steps to put everything back together.

I'd say the whole thing took me about 15-20 minutes, if that. Good luck!"
2.0 Stormy Blue (Bartoli - Bilstein B12+Sway bar Eibach - 215x45x17)

~ Griso ~
  Cita messaggio
Sant Ha scritto:le barzellette non si raccontano in questo thread :haha:

112.000 km senza nessun problema
consumo d'olio 300cc ogni 10.000 km

Thumbup
  Cita messaggio
Gentlemandriver Ha scritto:I'd say the whole thing took me about 15-20 minutes, if that. Good luck!"

grazie, ottima guida Thumbup.... come immaginavo un po complicatino...:oops:
I'd say the whole thing took me about 15-20 days, if that. Good luck!
me lo studiero' con calma
  Cita messaggio