This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
puntini ruggine
ciao.scusate ma' mi sono accorto che l'auo (che ha 2 settimane di vita)...presentava questa mattina dei puntini di ruggine sui dischi posteriori.e' piovuto in questi giorni e l'ho anche lavata in precedenza .credo che poi oggi muovendola spariranno ...spero...chiedo comunque a voi piu' esperti grazie
  Cita messaggio
...alla prima frenata sparirà tutto......
ciao, Salvatore

NBFL "MY 2004 Vanity" Sunlight Silver Metallic, tutta stock(per il momento)

c'è bisogno, soprattutto, di uno slancio generoso
fosse anche un sogno matto..........
  Cita messaggio
ciao.grazie per la pronta risposta.buona domenica
  Cita messaggio