This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Group Buy: Sunvisor Blanks, Lighted Sunvisor Blanks and Sunvisor Camera Mounts!
On offer for all the Mx5 Italia Members is the
Complete Series of Jass Performance Sunvisor Replacement Plugs!

There are three types of plugs:

Sunvisor Blanks
These aluminum Blanks help you cover the ugly holes from when you remove the sunvisors.
Very helpfull for taller drivers and if you have troubel to fit inside the Miata due to size.
These are sold as single pieces, so you can combine them with any of the other types of sunvisor plugs.
There are two versions, powdercoated Black or Red and Anodized!

Normal price: 12 euros/piece
OFFER price : 9 euros/piece

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12824[/ATTACH]

LIGHTED Sunvisor Plugs
These completely bolt on Aluminum Sunvisors Plugs are Lighted with a small LED lamp intergrated into them!
They will only need a bit of wiring so they light together with the other cabin lights.
Offered in Black powdercoat. Black securing screws, instruction manual & connectors are all provided.
These come in pairs!

Normal price: 40 euros/pair
OFFER price : 32 euros/pair

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12825[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12826[/ATTACH]

Camera Mount Sunvisor Plugs
These completely bolt on Aluminum Sunvisors Plugs have an intergraded Camera Mount!
All cameras will screw on this mount and you can record you racing session or drift or daily driving,
pointing either to the drivers side or the road or the very scrared passenger!
They come in single units, black powdercoated with black securing screws and instruction manual.

Normal price: 32 euros/piece
OFFER price : 25 euros/piece

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12828[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12830[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12829[/ATTACH]

*As you can see there is possibility of cobinations and customization. If you want mixed set or different finishes, just ask!

Now, about postage, we can offer individual shipping on all items to all destinations.
You should calculate 5 euros for p&p on individual orders, but it would be a good idea to find one or three people that I will send to depending the aeria.

For example if you guys have meetings and know each other, I can always send to one person that will then pass the items to the other people that ordered.
This would divide postage cost and probably be cheaper for you guys.

Despite this Group Buy is for these specific parts, feel free to visit the site and browse through the other parts as well.
http://www.jassperformance.com/#_homepage

There are tow hooks, TSIs, full Stainless Interior parts, hardtop brackets, 1 and 2 DIN stainless panels, mirror plugs, Door handles, door pockets and more!

SPECIAL PRICES available for all of the above parts!

Feel free to contact me for any of these nmwisima@yahoo.com

Regards,
Achilleas

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
well... I was just wondering this morning about removing sunvisors... :haha:
La Gatta : 2003 NBFL 1.8 Sport http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?19520-La-Gatta
Team Ciocapiàt pResident Evil

Bisso Ha scritto:se poi si arriva a fare il solito discorso: "ne vale la pena?" non se ne viene più fuori...
l'importante è pensare bene a cosa si fa, a cosa si vuole fare e a cosa si vuole ottenere...
  Cita messaggio
Thanks for you pm. I already replied.

A.
  Cita messaggio
Wow,i like so much the "Camera Mount Sunvisor Plugs".

how for 2?:chessygrin:
Matteo "Brunix"

NBFL 1.6 Icon:BMC CDA,RollBar GPV+HarnessBar TRLane,Cinture OMP 4punti,Duomi OMP,EBC Yellow+Tubi in treccia+Ferodo SuperFormula,R888.

"Racing is something that most people will never understand. It's not just a sport or something to do on Sunday. It's a way of life. Once your in it, it's in your blood. The track or paddock is home away from home. You smell that race fuel, rubber, and when you hear those engines scream it's music to your ears".
58 - Race your Life.
  Cita messaggio
Two is possible. Black? Pm me your address so i can get you a total shipped.

I will be away on trip till tuesday, so please excuse any slow answers.

A.
  Cita messaggio
I m back now. Feel free to pm or mail me guys!

A.
  Cita messaggio
Nice!!!

Spedito con il pensiero del "magico"
Cerca di ottenere sempre ciò che ami o dovrai accontentarti di amare ciò che hai..[center:3105rw3u][/center:3105rw3u]

124 Abarth ... in fondo molto Miata!

EX NB-FL 1800 Turbo!.... PRINCIPATO DI " NICHELINO " :-)

http://i65.tinypic.com/28mmz5g.jpg
  Cita messaggio
Brunix Ha scritto:Wow,i like so much the "Camera Mount Sunvisor Plugs".

how for 2?:chessygrin:

Hello,

you still want two camera mounts? They are ready for immediate dispatch.

They are available in both black or silver camera mount.

A.
  Cita messaggio
Most orders are now shipped.

Brunix, yours will be shipped today.

Fracrist you have pm. Your parts are ready.
  Cita messaggio
nmwisima Ha scritto:Fracrist you have pm. Your parts are ready.

My body is ready. :haha: (wii addicted)
La Gatta : 2003 NBFL 1.8 Sport http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?19520-La-Gatta
Team Ciocapiàt pResident Evil

Bisso Ha scritto:se poi si arriva a fare il solito discorso: "ne vale la pena?" non se ne viene più fuori...
l'importante è pensare bene a cosa si fa, a cosa si vuole fare e a cosa si vuole ottenere...
  Cita messaggio