This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hi From Wales!
Hi everybody on MX5Italia, firstly my apologies for not being able to speak or write in Italian, please forgive me.

We are John and Tina from Porthcawl in Wales, UK, we have a 1994 Eunos Roadster J2-Ltd (84,000kms) and also a Supercharged 1997 Eunos R2-Ltd (89,000kms)
We regularly drive the Nurburgring every year, but in one month`s time we are making a very special trip - from Wales to Monza in the J2-Ltd via France, Switzerland, for the Formula 1 race in September : D
We bought our first MX5 / Eunos in 2010 and have had 4 of them since.
So, in short we would like to say a big hello to all you guys and girls in Italy ahead of our trip : Thumbup:
  Cita messaggio
Welcome!
Glad to have you with us, enjoy the staying on mx5italia.

Some of us are used to meet on wednesday night in Vimercate, a small town very next to Monza: would be nice to meet you to see, I think for the first time, an Eunos.
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Fletch Ha scritto:Welcome!
Glad to have you with us, enjoy the staying on mx5italia.

Some of us are used to meet on wednesday night in Vimercate, a small town very next to Monza: would be nice to meet you to see, I think for the first time, an Eunos.

Cool and many thanks for the welcome, here are our cars:

[Immagine: hill17.jpg]

[Immagine: IMG_1877.jpg]

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
: Welcome :
-spesa-resa-affidabilità- scegline due e sacrificane una...
questa è la dura realtà dietro agli occhi allegri della scimmia cattiva

“Quando la spada si spezza si usano le mani; quando vengono tagliate le mani, si getta a terra il nemico con le spalle; quando vengono ferite le spalle, con la bocca si potrà mordere il collo di dieci o quindici avversari.”

Yamamoto Tsunetomo – Hagakure.
  Cita messaggio
Dr. Eunos Ha scritto:[Immagine: hill17.jpg]

:love_::love_::love_:

not bad also the yellow one. But the white is so cute...
La ND non esiste.
  Cita messaggio
Hi Mrs and Mr,welcome!!!
Your cars are both amazing!! Have a good trip in our country!!
2.0 Stormy Blue (Bartoli - Bilstein B12+Sway bar Eibach - 215x45x17)

~ Griso ~
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Big Grin
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
Benvenuti!
: Welcome :

Such a long trip to Italy and you wanna visit Monza only?!
It's summer! Spend some time on the coast. Liguria, Toscana or Venezia, at least!
  Cita messaggio
Hi !!
if you are a regular on the Nordschleife and you want to meet some of us this month look here :-) > http://www.mx5italia.com/showthread.php?...gring+2013

welcome !
Pure NA experience
se la volevo comoda, sicura, e che tenesse la strada, mi prendevo un treno....
"volete un' auto che vada veloce? beh, allora NON prendetevi un' mx-5 !" [Dafde] :)
"entravi in curva come se dovessi schivare una mucca!" [Bisso] XD
"co te parte nà porsche, l'è come che te parte nà casa" [cit]

sopra ai 14"..non è vero amore ;)
  Cita messaggio
Hello and welcome John and Tina
I see you are planning a very nice trip through Europe :happy:
Since I live in Monza and not too far away from the track, allow me to offer you my courtyard as a parking for the time you will be at the track.
I have been there too, many years ago with some friends who decided to pay for the parking..... believe me, the price was exaggerated.
also you will save the time (a lot of time) spent in traffic to reach and exit the Circuito.
I think it's a 10-15 minutes walk from where I live to the track.
think about it. no stress. just let me know if you are interested. Thumbup

if you need advice for where to eat or stay, I will be glad to help Smile
Andrea "Topone"
NA 1.6L 115cv 1990
Mini Cooper Mk6 '91 -100% Bmw Free-
Brianzolo DOCG.
Welcome home Hiroshima 30th Anniversary Meeting 2019
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)