This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Miata VEight 400HP - From Quebec - Canada
Hi,

I'm sorry I don't speak Italian but I would like to share with you a great Miata video from my car in construction. I think some Miata fans may like it Smile !
http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=3775...ing+week+3

If you like, I will share more videos and pictures...

Ciao Smile !

Antony
Antony
VEight Miata
Tunersdream.com
  Cita messaggio
Hi Antony,

U R welcome in this crazy community with your crazy car!
Le mie ragazze - Click to view
NA 115cv del '93 "la Puffetta"

Porsche Boxster

Le mie EX -
Click to view
NA 1.6 90cv
NA 1.8 130cv
NC 2.0 3rd Generation Limited

If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you wanna be happy for a lifetime, drive a PORSCHE!
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Antony!

I usually prefer more sober ones, but your Miata seems to be so crazy that I could love it.
Please keep us up to date!

Lamps!
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
  Cita messaggio
Hey cool,
I took a chance posting here, I was affraid no one could read it...
I wanted to have an appreciation of Italian friends that share the same passion as me!

I'm going to see my car today again, I will get back to you soon with new pictures and video, thank you again for your welcome !

Antony
Antony
VEight Miata
Tunersdream.com
  Cita messaggio
I'm very happy to have some international friends! We wait some news from you and your car. : Thumbup :

Porsche Boxster

Le mie EX -
Click to view
NA 1.6 90cv
NA 1.8 130cv

If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you wanna be happy for a lifetime, drive a PORSCHE!
  Cita messaggio
Thank you for this nice welcoming !

I'm happy to share my project with you, you've lost all the begining but here where I am now.
Just came back to see my car yesterday and finally, Jim put in place my Camaro SS hood scoop. Finition is comming good too after only 4 weeks of labour...

For all of you who like styling and body work, I encourrage you to have a look at this video, it's going in detail about how it's made and where exactly is going the project. Some interesting legal aspect too;
http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=3919...ght+week+4

Some also like pictures, here are some interesting pictures for you;

This one is showing this Camaro SS hood scoop. I've had one in 1997 and this is the who gave me this love of V8 unique sound and torque;
[Immagine: Miata_VEight02.jpg]

In this image we can see the aggresive look of the whole new design;
[Immagine: Miata_VEight04.jpg]

We can see here the finition made behind the rear wheels, if you look carefully, you will notice how the tires are streched-in because of the 12 inches mag wheels, still 275/35/18 on !!!
[Immagine: Miata_VEight08.jpg]

And finally a more overview image of the car;
[Immagine: Miata_VEight10.jpg]

I have some more images posted here:
http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=391 ... +semaine+4

Now, we still have to finish the rear carbon deflector, the front grill (still not fixed for the look, looking at the 612 Ferrari style), the sides to cover the mufflers, finition on the wheels (they were not new) and a whole lot of finition before the molds !!!

Comming soon...
Antony
VEight Miata
Tunersdream.com
  Cita messaggio
Wow! In Italy is impossible to modify a car like this. It is possible like an unique model but it costs a lot and it is not simple. The front is very very agressive but i don't like so much rear deflector.

By!

Porsche Boxster

Le mie EX -
Click to view
NA 1.6 90cv
NA 1.8 130cv

Cita messaggio
I know because in France it's not possible too then... Enjoy what we do with MX-5 in Quebec Smile !!!!!
Here we are at week 5, preparing finition touch before moulding and then TOTAL DESTRUCTION of this package (This will be the most crazy video of all Smile)

And for those who are following this Wide Body miata project, here is the latest video filmed yesterday in Drummondville, Qc: http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=4137...ght+week+5

And now in pictures:
[Immagine: 514dafd3028d3e266b75b2b73770c5cb.jpg]
[Immagine: c29a17e9ed70695f6f9e50a669abcc19.jpg]
[Immagine: 9aa093df5fd8bb418a27f1d4061c5095.jpg]
[Immagine: 91c6f2de065d08c9cef1f42a135e18ae.jpg]

For those of you who understand french, I'm askin some questions in the video... If you want to get back to me with your ideas, it would be great !

SOME MORE PICTURES HERE : http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=4136...ght+Week+5

Thanks again following my project of a lifetime ! To be continued in about 10 days !roject of a lifetime ! To be continued in about 10 days !
Antony
VEight Miata
Tunersdream.com
  Cita messaggio
Ok, we wait the news! Good job!

Porsche Boxster

Le mie EX -
Click to view
NA 1.6 90cv
NA 1.8 130cv

Cita messaggio
Here is my most recent home made video http://www.bfamus.tv/watch.php?mdid=4437...+V8+week+6
Finally, we just finished the front bumper, the two holes will serve one for foglights and the inside one for brake breathing with a functionnal conduct.

Here, the front bumper:
[Immagine: Miata_week602.jpg]

Here a tails light picture:
[Immagine: Miata_week606.jpg]

Side covers, covering exhaust like I explained earlier (not finished yet):
[Immagine: Miata_week605.jpg]

And finaly, here the preview after 6 weeks of hard labors;
[Immagine: Miata_week607.jpg]

Next video, the car should be complete, just before painting !
By the way, is's gonna be Red Porsche 2009 Smile !
Antony
VEight Miata
Tunersdream.com
  Cita messaggio