This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Help wanted! Searching for a competent garage
Hello,

last sunday my car broke down in the area of Brescia. The motor was experiencing some bad mechanical noises and almost no compression and after a few hundred meters the motor completely died and didn`t start again. Cry

I ordered the ADAC to take the car to a garage to see what caused the damage. Mazda of Brescia now had two days to find the mistake, but when i suggested the timing belt might have sprung over, the mechanic agreed and wanted to remove the cylinder head to check if the valves have been damaged Banghead
In this very moment i lost confidence in this garage, since the motor is a free runner and i told them so, there has been no further mentioning of this problem.
Instead they read out the onboard memory which showed a malfunction of the gas pump and told me they had to search the whole cable tree of the car to check if there is a broken cable. When i asked about the fuses, they havn`t checked them, but had a price tag for the search : 800,-€ ! : Mad :
With a bit of luck that could ( and probably would ) change, depending on time they`ll be spending for their search ...

Does anyone know a competend garage in this area ( max. distance 100 Km ), who is willing and able to fix the car for a fixed price ?
Unfortunately i wasted a lot of time with this garage and since the end of my holidays nears, i prepared the ADAC to take the car to Germany. So i need a quick proposition.
  Cita messaggio
Hi.

You are very very very lucky (although your Miata has some problem)!!!!

One of the BEST garages in the whole Italy is located in Montichiari, very close to Brescia.

Its name is "Ferrario Racing". Ask for Alan. His contacts are:

Ferrario Racing
via G.A. Poli 24
25018 Montichiari (BS)
tel. 030 961005

Try going directly there, and eplain your problem!!!
Alberto
  Cita messaggio
hi Wink

Alan.. Thumbup
Andrea
Sodalizio Triveneto Miata

NA USA spec 116cv '92 Crystal White
This VIN is for a Mazda Miata car (US Model, 1.6L), model year 1992, made at the Hiroshima plant.
It was the 6850th car made in the 3rd production year.
  Cita messaggio
THX for the quick reply, you`re extremely fast ! *twothumbsup*

In case you need help in Germany go to http://www.mx-5.de, my name there is Trabucco ^^
  Cita messaggio
There are two "great" garage in the north of Italy and Alan is one of them.
Claudio- 91' Silvia S13
Some people just dont understand what's drift about...
Drift the corners as they come,and let destiny take care of the rest
ex NBFL bigusto driftosa

Zortan Ha scritto:hai mai provato la 458 ? no vero? certo costa tanto. ma anche un WC della serie top della dolomite costa 1200 euro ed è scientificamente solo un pezzo di ceramica dentro il qual cagare
  Cita messaggio
Hello to all of you !

Unfortunately Alan is busy for the next 10 days taking care of some veterans at the mille miglia. Sad

So i decided the car will go back to my garage, basta !

Anyway thanks for your help !

ALWAYS BLUE SKY !
  Cita messaggio
Try, if you can, to go to Luca Biraghi, another very good garage.
It's located in Milan, quite near Brescia

Autofficina BIRAGHI Racing
via giuseppe di Vittorio 9 20090 Segrate (Mi)

tel 0228900394
Alberto
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)