This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Informations about region of lakes (Como, Maggiore, ...)
Ciao,

Sono in Alsazia, un felice acquirente MX5 nera 90cv 1996 e ho intenzione di trascorrere il Natale nella regione dei Laghi (majore, como).
Sono interessato a qualsiasi informazione sulla pista di Nizza e via in questa regione e percorribili in inverno.

Ci dispiace, non parlo italiano (traduzione di Google) e si può rispondere in inglese o in francese, se possibile, per voi.
Grazie mille.
Didier.
  Cita messaggio
Ciao Didier,i'm from Lombardia,Como Lake's region and i'm about 15km far from Lecco and 25km from Como.I can tell you that going around in TD in winter in my region it's not so easy,here snows so much...you can try if you want but i suggest you to come with an hardtop :haha: ...I can give you some advices for some nice places on Como lake's. Thumbup

p.s. First advice: winter tires :chessygrin:
  Cita messaggio
Hello and welcome! (cit.)

Sorry for my English, but my French is worse Smile

I live near Como.
I think that from Alsace the best way to reach the Lake district is by Basel, Luzern and Lugano.
If I correctly understood you are coming from Nice.. So, if it's not closed because of the snow, it would be wonderful to reach Italy by the famous Col de Tende (Menton -> Sospel -> Tende -> Limone Piemonte).
If it's closed you can reach Genova and then take Passo dei Giovi (but I didn't find it amazing). You can take the Autostrada.

When you'll reach Como I recommend to take the route to Cernobbio and then follow the old route (not the SS340, but "via Regina" http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&source=s ... 12542&z=17 if you'll ask for directions ask for "REGINA VECCHIA") till Cadenabbia or Menaggio, then take a ferry to Bellagio and come back to Como (following the route for Lezzeno, Nesso, Torno). Torno is quite a beautiful place to have dinner (or maybe launch in this season).

I'll PM you my email, so you can ask me more details if you want.

Lamps!
Massimiliano
'02 1.6
Tein SS + FM sway bars

MiataMania
  Cita messaggio
hi! i live between lake orta and lake maggiore, in piedmont. if you came here send me a pm, i speak a little french also, becaus i spend some time in cote azur
NA XXXcv bmc cda + anticipo 14° + rx-7 afm + roll bar + ammo miatacompetition + eibach + bushing + 15" enkey (nankang ns-2) + cammes 115

You know when it's mx5italia.com

mercatino pezzi vari
  Cita messaggio
il Mamo Ha scritto:If I correctly understood you are coming from Nice.. So, if it's not closed because of the snow, it would be wonderful to reach Italy by the famous Col de Tende (Menton -> Sospel -> Tende -> Limone Piemonte).
It is a wonderful road and the landscape is worth a trip.

BUT

Pay attention during wintertime. Even if you won't find snow, it is very easy to find slippery and ice on the road. Pretty dangerous indeed, if you don't have AT LEAST winter tires.
Martino

RC 2.0 Galaxy grey
  Cita messaggio
Thanks to all of you for those information & advice. We will have a nice time there !
We already have nice winter tires :-) and obviously our driving hats will be usefull.
[Immagine: hatsnew.jpg]

Agin thanks a lot for the tips and advices about locations and going there.
D.
  Cita messaggio
with this picture u got all of us scared : )
NBFL 1.6 Phoenix >>> '07-'10
350z >>> '10...
Capo revisore ufficiale del forum & direttore dipartimento italianistica
  Cita messaggio
You're welcome!

Good luck!
Martino

RC 2.0 Galaxy grey
  Cita messaggio
bio84 Ha scritto:with this picture u got all of us scared : )

Well, it is not __really__ those ones (my wife had a veto :-) ) but you got a rough idea of what will cross your beautifull country.
  Cita messaggio
divinerites Ha scritto:
bio84 Ha scritto:with this picture u got all of us scared : )

Well, it is not __really__ those ones (my wife had a veto :-) ) but you got a rough idea of what will cross your beautifull country.
try to listen more often to ur wife : )

hope u a wonderful trip, we have astonishing landscapes in that area and you'll have for sure a great time.
Enjoy!
NBFL 1.6 Phoenix >>> '07-'10
350z >>> '10...
Capo revisore ufficiale del forum & direttore dipartimento italianistica
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)