This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Hello from America!
Hello all, I own an ND and I'm here to see how others around the world are modifying there cars.

My ND for reference:
[Immagine: J64aISL.jpg]
  Cita messaggio
Ciao benvenuto, bella la California ❤ e la tua Miata ovviamente 😊

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk
Ex Mazda Miata - 1991
Mazda MX-5 1.8 - 1994
Mazda Miata M Edition - 1996
  Cita messaggio
Welcome on Board guy Wink

This is the right colour!!! GWR hardtop???

see you also on miata.net

p.s. don't speak about trasmission failure here Tongue
La Vasca da bagno del Gianni

...Che sia asciutTo o sia bagnaTo, sono sempre intraversaTo!!! :D

Cita messaggio
Yes, the DG Motorsports top. I have not had any transmission issues to date thankfully
  Cita messaggio
Collin03 Ha scritto:Yes, the DG Motorsports top. I have not had any transmission issues to date her thankfully

tnx for the info, it looks better than gwr Wink

Of course I was joking about transmission, but a lot of ND 2.0 (in Italy we also have the 1.5L) owners are too much afraid regarding it...
La Vasca da bagno del Gianni

...Che sia asciutTo o sia bagnaTo, sono sempre intraversaTo!!! :D

Cita messaggio
Welcome!
I lived in Tustin between 2005 and 2006, I still dream driving ny NA on Mulholland HWY...
  Cita messaggio
Welcome Big Grin
MX5 NC 2.0: filtro K&N; Scarico NAP; assetto TEIN super street e barre antirollio IL Motorsport; 160 cavalli ed un asino alla guida!!!   
  Cita messaggio
Collin03 Ha scritto:Hello all, I own an ND and I'm here to see how others around the world are modifying there cars.

My ND for reference:
[Immagine: J64aISL.jpg]

Welcome onborad! Great ND, more pics will be appreciated Big Grin
I thought it was legal to run without front license plate in California, was I wrong?
  Cita messaggio
Welcome!
  Cita messaggio
Thanks everyone

No, you must have a front plate in California. Some other states you can go without one, but you will get a ticket here.
  Cita messaggio