This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
My name is Danil and i travel around Europe in NC 2.0
Hello everyone!

My name is Danil and i travel around Europe in my MX5 NC 2.0 2007.

Now i'm in Spain and soon will be in Italy.

My current run is about 7000 km. And i have to change oil and filters after 2-3000 km away. I know, i'll be in:

- Verona 16-18 of november
- Florencia 18-20
- and Rome - 20-23 of november.

Can someone advice me a place for changing oil and filters in one of this cities? It'll help me a lot! If there will be Idemitsu oil - it will be perfect!

And of course. You can follow my trip in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miataineurope/

Thanks! And nice to meet you all!
  Cita messaggio
Hi Danil! I'm a mechanic and I work just outside Verona, in Valpolicella. If you come nearby, don't miss our vineyards and our vine...

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk
  Cita messaggio
Welcome to Italy, where your trip start from???
La Vasca da bagno del Gianni

...Che sia asciutTo o sia bagnaTo, sono sempre intraversaTo!!! :D

Cita messaggio
v3rsus Ha scritto:Welcome to Italy, where your trip start from???

We started from Moscow, Russia. Then we went to Poland, Chez, Germany, Belguim, Holland, France, Spain and Portugal. Now we are going back.
  Cita messaggio
Can you change oil and filters?))) Maybe do you have Idemitsu Zepro Racing oil?
  Cita messaggio
Andre92 Ha scritto:Hi Danil! I'm a mechanic and I work just outside Verona, in Valpolicella. If you come nearby, don't miss our vineyards and our vine...

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00LD utilizzando Tapatalk

Can you change oil and filters?))) Maybe do you have Idemitsu Zepro Racing oil?)))
  Cita messaggio
Hi! Welcome Wink

based on a quick research nobody is using that kind of oil in Italy, exept for some RX8 guys but with grade 20W50 and anyway you can only buy it from abroad with long shipping times etc.
  Cita messaggio
Hello Daniel, I live in Florence and I run a hotel in down-town.(private message)
If you have not yet scheduled where to sleep I will be glad to host you.
Here in Florence there is Mugnaini garage with a real mx5 enthusiast guy, mx5 owner iyself, I 'm sure he can
helps you in setting up your car.

Ps on the way to Rome don't miss "Miata Land "

Antonio
Antonio

" ero alle giostre "
  Cita messaggio
theboar Ha scritto:Ps on the way to Rome don't miss "Miata Land "

scusa ma alla fine ha aperto? sul sito si legge: "​In attesa dell'apertura ufficiale del B&B Resort," .......B Resort,
  Cita messaggio
Danil Mekhanoshin Ha scritto:- Verona 16-18 of november
- Florencia 18-20
- and Rome - 20-23 of november.

Hi Danil
Sorry (for my english too Smile ) but....at Turin (Piedmont region with UNESCO sites) ?
Wink
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)