This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
(ND) Service manual
Qualcuno di voi è già in possesso o riesce a reperire il manuale d'officina (anche in inglese)? Tanto io guardo solo le figure!
Grazie in anticipo.
  Cita messaggio
Tratto da Miata.net:

As I stated above, I was able to make an account and browse the manuals for as long as I wanted without timed fee.

But, just in case my account was a fluke, and you can't get access. Here is the offline version.

It includes wiring diagrams, transmission overhaul docs, service highlights, workshop manual and bodyshop manual

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7jy8...xport=download

Run the executable and allow firewall access to local network if prompted. It has full search functionality and runs a database so that's why it needs to be an executable

It's been scanned for viruses
  Cita messaggio
Limone Ha scritto:Tratto da Miata.net:

As I stated above, I was able to make an account and browse the manuals for as long as I wanted without timed fee.

But, just in case my account was a fluke, and you can't get access. Here is the offline version.

It includes wiring diagrams, transmission overhaul docs, service highlights, workshop manual and bodyshop manual

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7jy8...xport=download

Run the executable and allow firewall access to local network if prompted. It has full search functionality and runs a database so that's why it needs to be an executable

It's been scanned for viruses
Grazie ... installato e cominciato frugare nel DB. :-)
  Cita messaggio
in download...vediamo quanto dura prima che lo blocchino...
La Vasca da bagno del Gianni

...Che sia asciutTo o sia bagnaTo, sono sempre intraversaTo!!! :D

Cita messaggio