This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Nobuhiro Yamamoto Letter to MX5 Miata Enthusiast Clubs
MX-5 Miata Enthusiast Clubs,

Attached you will find an inspiring letter from Mazda’s Global Program Manager for the fourth-generation MX-5 Miata, Nobuhiro Yamamoto. His letter is directed to you, our most passionate Mazda owners. His letter highlightes the 25th anniversary of Miata, as well and the highly anticipated fourth-generation MX-5 Miata.

Please share this letter with you club members and stay tuned for further details on the fourth-generation MX-5 Miata.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28726[/ATTACH]
Dear MX-5 Miata Enthusiast Clubs,

Let me start this note by introducing myself. My name is Nobuhiro Yamamoto, and I am the program manager for the upcoming fourth-generation Mazda MX-5 Miata. I have worked at Mazda for 40 years, primarily in the product development and R&D areas. While I have been lucky enough to have led the development of Rotary engine and sports car, being given the responsibility to bring Mazda's brand icon to reality is the most challenging -- and exciting -- job I could have asked for.

As my team put ideas in place for what the next-generation MX-5 Miata must be, we spent many hours and days and weeks looking back at the history of this car. The more we researched the car, the more we realized that MX-5 is more than just a car, it is a part of our owners' lives. I myself have owned an MX-5, so I know the passion it is easy to feel for this car. Because of that, I wanted to send this letter to every MX-5 owner, to thank you for your passion towards your car, your passion for the Mazda brand and your trust in Mazda in general.

This month we celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Miata. It was on February 9, 1989, that we introduced the car to the world's press and enthusiasts, bringing fun back to the roads and the joy of car ownership back to enthusiasts everywhere. Since then, we have sold more than 920,000 Miatas around the world. Mazda will be celebrating this milestone around the world with special events and recognitions.

I wish I could tell you all about the work my team has been doing to bring the Next MX-5 Miata to life, but it is too soon to do so at this time. You have my word, however, that the new car will embody everything you have always loved about Miata. It will be light, nimble, efficient and, most importantly, fun. I hope you will love it, as much as you love your cars now.

Please stay tuned to www.MazdaUSA.com for more information, we will have much more to share with you over the next few months.

Yours in Zoom-Zoom,

Nobuhiro Yamamoto
4th Generation Mazda MX-5 Miata Global Program Manager

Allegati Anteprime

Cita messaggio
fourth... !Eek
: Bash :
  Cita messaggio
wow... :WohoW:
NA 1.6 Montego Blue 1997
(With 115 Engine)
" it just looks happy to be there"
(cit.)
  Cita messaggio
gustoso... chissà...
  Cita messaggio
Diesel?

inviato dal petofono
  Cita messaggio

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)